Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice on sitation with a virgin

=VAGO=

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been on 3 dates with this 21yr old virgin. By all accounts she is a virgin and I can tell by the way she acts totally unexperienced. Well, about 3 weeks ago I had her in my apartment totally ready to bang, only problem was I had no rubber. I contemplated doing it in the rear only but that that would be a harsh introduction to sex lol. Anyway, she always mentions things like no strings attached and dont think im your gf by doing this. I say its fine with me and it really is. Only problem I have now is I can't get another shot with her alone. She has flaked twice already. I work with her and we hardly speak at work. She likes to text and has not really texted me the last 2 weeks. I am spinning two other plates at the moment, but damn I really wanna pop this girls cherry lol. Last time we text I set up a date to "hang out" and she had her sister work for her that day instead, lame. I dont know how to escalate things now that they have hit that point before sex. I thought it would be easy to get back to where things left off last, but its not. Any advice would help....

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
=VAGO= said:
So I've been on 3 dates with this 21yr old virgin. By all accounts she is a virgin and I can tell by the way she acts totally unexperienced. Well, about 3 weeks ago I had her in my apartment totally ready to bang, only problem was I had no rubber. I contemplated doing it in the rear only but that that would be a harsh introduction to sex lol. Anyway, she always mentions things like no strings attached and dont think im your gf by doing this. I say its fine with me and it really is. Only problem I have now is I can't get another shot with her alone. She has flaked twice already. I work with her and we hardly speak at work. She likes to text and has not really texted me the last 2 weeks. I am spinning two other plates at the moment, but damn I really wanna pop this girls cherry lol. Last time we text I set up a date to "hang out" and she had her sister work for her that day instead, lame. I dont know how to escalate things now that they have hit that point before sex. I thought it would be easy to get back to where things left off last, but its not. Any advice would help....

Should have just PIIHB. Anyways...I think you didn't give her what she wanted and she is getting it from some one else now.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know she's a virgin?

=VAGO=

Don Juan
Reaction score
real religous, conservative, doesn't know how to kisss....

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
=VAGO= said:
real religous, conservative, doesn't know how to kisss....
Eh, I've fvcked mothers who don't know how to fvck. I guess they were virgins too.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
'innocent girls' are usually freaks.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tobylikestennis said:
sounds like you missed your chance
Not the chance to learn something though. May this be a lesson.