Need advice on picking up girls at a rave.

thegoodstuff92

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I am attractive. I just don't know how to approach girls, usually most of my girlfriends approached me lol. How should I open up? There will be tons of giirls dancing, and most likely on drugs and alcohol. This girl and I just broke up, so I'm just looking to have fun at this rave. I don't really rave either. Should I just go up to them and start dancing or what lol.

Reaction score
Stop worrying. Go have fun

Edit: but seriously, it probably feels like **** if you just got dumped so your wanting to get with anything that moves that you think will be a kick in the face to your ex. Wrong attitude to have, new people works in the short term but you will still end up hung up on her for a while. If you were the one that did the dumping then what I just wrote is irrelevant.

Just go up to them, say hi. Conversation isn't as hard as people on this forum and modern society make it out to be. If your confident in whatever you are saying the people will respond well to you. Its not so much about what you talk about or say as how you project yourself. Actions speak louder than words. Dont be too needy with girls, they can sense it.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
justanothernormalguy - That was good advice... for most everyday encounters. I don't know if that applies at a rave.

Some of those girls might be so insanely fvcked up that your words will just be colors to them (I wish I was kidding). Raves can get insane, to the point where you could go up to a random girl, start making out without saying a word, and fvcking her 20 minutes later. Then again, I don't know if all raves are like the ones I've seen or heard about around here. Maybe they aren't all as crazy.

My advice, be the outgoing fun guy that isn't a "downer" to anyone. You may not need to "approach" per se. Be approachable. Be the guy people know can have a good time. When you are dealing with people on drugs, that is literally all you need.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rave chics are easy which is why I never dated them. Do some E. Get fvcked up, hang out together, go smoke some weed later, bang em and pretend like nothing ever happened...do another chic at the next rave. I have friends in their 30s who are still pulling that one.

Sorry about your buddy man.