need advice on future rejections!

Wasabi_Master

Don Juan
Reaction score
i went to a party and there was no one really good looking there (everyone was way older than me). All of a sudden this fat chick starts hitting on me, giving me ioi's, she was very aggressive. She asked me to dance and this and that, I told her i had a gf, i said anything so she would leave me alone, I walked away to go somewhere else and she came to me to continue talking and trying 2 get me to dance. In the end i bailed, and left the party.

Is there a good way to tell someone no ?

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasabi_Master said:
i went to a party and there was no one really good looking there (everyone was way older than me). All of a sudden this fat chick starts hitting on me, giving me ioi's, she was very aggressive. She asked me to dance and this and that, I told her i had a gf, i said anything so she would leave me alone, I walked away to go somewhere else and she came to me to continue talking and trying 2 get me to dance. In the end i bailed, and left the party.

Is there a good way to tell someone no ?
She just wanted to dance ffs..lol I get down with the big girls from time-to-time. Hell a good looking guy dancing with a fat or ugly chic even draws some attention (Remember that "How To Be A Player" movie with Bellamy? lol)

Next time just PIIHP and send her on her merry way.