Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice - is she testing or low interest?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I always say, when a woman is interested, she will move mountains to see you. She’ll make it easy.

Accepting anything less is groveling, and she knows it.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Move on. the reason she went out with you in the first place is she didnt have anything else to do but she was thinking one and done the whole time.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input. Everyone says low to maybe medium interest, afterall we made out.
But my gut feeling says low interest also otherwise she would let me know indeed.

I'm going to go NC for at least 2-3 weeks and see what happens. I might shoot her a text then or maybe wait it out for months and pursue new women.

@Glassguy

I don't make these mistakes with all women. Only the hot ones, imo 8s and 9s I might come on too needy or thirsty. The date went all cool and so on. I think I did a great job overall, point is I think she's just not 100% attracted phisically, that's a gut feeling since she's young and hot and I'm 11 years older.
Try thinking about it the other way around.

Imagine a girl that you texts you and suggests meeting up. Do you tell her "Oh I'm really busy right now"?

Who would you say that to? Someone that you consider low priority, not really your type etc.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Try thinking about it the other way around.

Imagine a girl that you texts you and suggests meeting up. Do you tell her "Oh I'm really busy right now"?

Who would you say that to? Someone that you consider low priority, not really your type etc.
It's a line we use on people when we want to keep them in que because our interest in them isn't high enough to actually follow through with plans. Thus the flaking behavior.
I use this on chicks. If I get bored I might hit them up. If not, they get strung along until I do get bored.

The major benefit of being good at the dating game is not only being able to use it on women but also spot it when they try using it on us. Doing so saves a lot of wasted time.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's a line we use on people when we want to keep them in que because our interest in them isn't high enough to actually follow through with plans. Thus the flaking behavior.
I use this on chicks. If I get bored I might hit them up. If not, they get strung along until I do get bored.

The major benefit of being good at the dating game is not only being able to use it on women but also spot it when they try using it on us. Doing so saves a lot of wasted time.
Yeah any time a woman has time to do a bunch of other things but not time to see you, it's because her interest level isn't high enough.

She might still text and talk to you but there is a big difference between a low effort thing like that and getting dressed up, doing hair/makeup and then driving somewhere to meet up and spend an hour or two with someone.

If she doesn't feel you are worth doing all those things for, then she won't.

Most guys inherently know this but don't want to admit it to themselves because their ego takes a hit so they try to "prove" she really is interested after all and keep trying to chase. Counterproductive. Spend that time and energy finding new women. Ironically if you do this they might actually get back to you at some point.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes, it's interesting to see it from both sides. Men do this less because they're the ones that approach and why would a man approach a woman that they don't find attractive? Plus we change our minds less.

But sometimes you might be drunk or in the mood and then the next day you just want to get rid of the girl. And that's when the word "busy" comes in.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it's interesting to see it from both sides. Men do this less because they're the ones that approach and why would a man approach a woman that they don't find attractive? Plus we change our minds less.

But sometimes you might be drunk or in the mood and then the next day you just want to get rid of the girl. And that's when the word "busy" comes in.
Men use this line less often simply because we are less flaky and, let's be honest here, have less available options at any given moment than women.

But, after all, this line is what it is: A polite (and BS) excuse we use to not spend time (a.k.a invest your "resources") into someone we are not interested in, both sexually & romantically.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her SMV is higher than yours and she knows it because you made it clear to her by attempting to see her again after she flaked twice.
@Glassguy (I respect you) @BackInTheGame78

Let me be straight. She aint got no higher SMV then Thegambino. She's 19, model type figure, hot face, hot body. She know she gets eyes all day long.

I'm 31. I don't have the time to go around all day hitting on women, I got 1 evening a week where I go out and get new plates. I got options.

I got a million euro business, drive a C klass AMG, I look good. I feel good. I'm a boss, I know that, she knows that and people know that. Maybe I just lack in the looks department for her particular. You know the hot young girls care about looks #1, her type first then success, money, personality etc.

Just to be clear. Thanks for all the input, I know she is low interest. By the way, she liked my story 1 hour ago. Keeping me on the leach ofc.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me be straight. She aint got no higher SMV then Thegambino.
1. Don't tell us, go tell her. It doesn't matter if you don't believe she's got higher SMV than you, what matters is how she perceives you. And the way things are right now, it's highly likely she is perceiving you as having lower SMV than her - and there's nothing you can do about it.

I'm 31. I don't have the time to go around all day hitting on women, I got 1 evening a week where I go out and get new plates. I got options.

I got a million euro business, drive a C klass AMG, I look good. I feel good. I'm a boss, I know that, she knows that and people know that. Maybe I just lack in the looks department for her particular. You know the hot young girls care about looks #1, her type first then success, money, personality etc.
2. If you're so awesome, why isn't she svcking your d!ck right now?

Jokes aside, this kind of attitude will get you nowhere buddy, but you only further embarrass yourself by flaunting all your stuff around like that - yet she still doesn't give you what you want: her pvssy. [/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Let me be straight. She aint got no higher SMV then Thegambino. She's 19, model type figure, hot face, hot body. She know she gets eyes all day long.

Just to be clear. Thanks for all the input, I know she is low interest. By the way, she liked my story 1 hour ago. Keeping me on the leach ofc.
money alone is not helping you to be successful with women

you also need game and a strategist , in the sense that you need to know what to do in order to actually get her

what you did is nothing better than what the average guys does

And yoj having a c Klass means nothings . It just means that you do well , but not that well in order tk thjnknthat you are actually rich

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

All that matters is her perception of your SMV in relation to hers and I can pretty much guarantee she believes hers is higher. Nothing else really matters.

Honestly, if you talk to women on a date the way you just posted on dates I can see why the results are not there...

How you act and your personality will get you farther than trying to show people what you have most times...unless you are looking for golddiggers.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Driving a nice car and having money does give you value, but not sexual value.

It actually explains why these women that don't want to have sex with you try so hard to keep you as an orbiter. They see you as someone that they might be able to ask for favours or take advantage of financially.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That OP and the C Class Benz post was pathetic to read. Get ahold of yourself. This broad living rent free in your brain, guaranteed she’ll be used goods in 5 years.