Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice - is she testing or low interest?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi brothers,

I want to start off and say I wouldn't make a thread about a girl that isn't worth it. She's my type.

Met her on a random house party/barbecue of a friend of mine. I flirted with her and eventually got her snapchat.
Asked her out for drinks and she flaked twice on me with an excuse.

Then I nexted her and met her again downtown months later. Approached her and we started to talk again on snapchat. She was chasing me, starting to talk and make convo. Eventually I asked her out again and we met 1 week ago.

Picked her up, went for a walk and a drink. Ofc let her do much of the talking, had a great date. Teasing, keeping it light and fun and playing it cool. Did some kino and went for the kiss in the car. We made out for about a minute (which is long imo at the end of a date in my car). Then she said, that was much fun, lets do it again! I said ye but now we do something action/fun not drinks again. She said, yes sure and left.

Texted her after the date and she started to reach out on snapchat. Sending me voice chat that she saw me driving (which wasn't me) and what i'm doing etc. etc.

Sounds all good right. Then when she reached out again, 2 days later after our date I said ''hey I want to see you again, when are you free to get together?''

She said ''Hey it's very busy at work atm, I'll let you know later''.

She never let me know, didn't send snapchats anymore and me neither. I said ''okay'' and left it there. Its been almost 4 days silence from both sides.

She looks at my snapchat story's but no reaction.

Is this a low interest indicator or should I try to go for another text. What do you guys think?

Yes I am exploring different options, I am very experienced and understand the game, and life/women in general.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd wait a couple of months to recontact and be more sexual. It sounds like she maybe was down to phuck (comms on Snapchat, she's chasing you) and you could have maximized the situation better. I'd have gone for a sexualized, longer makeout since you're in the privacy of your car, and I wouldn't have insisted/suggested an "activity" date, which implies an activity outside of the bedroom.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew this wasn't going to end well when right off the bat you said she flaked twice in a row. No woman with even medium interest would do that. You claim she was chasing you, but you were the one who approached her when you saw her again.

You got her out, which was good. But 2 days later you made it clear you wanted to see her again. That's way too soon, especially for a woman who flaked twice.

"I'll let you know", is probably the lowest interest statement a woman can make when you ask them out. It basically means "no", and don't ask me again. I would rather have a woman tell me she's busy. At least when they say that, they're aware you're probably going to ask them out again at some point. But "I'll let you know"? That leaves no room for playing hard to get, or is encouraging you in any way to ask them again.

If she's interested (which I doubt), she will reach out. Continuing to contact her is only going to lower her interest even further.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Bro...you've been here way too long and done way too many things to not know what this means.

I think you know she lost interest. Doesn't matter why, all you can do is keep it moving.

Her initial flake reaction was the true reaction. Maybe you caught her at a good time after that and she decided to go out, but clearly she isn't really interested.

Date other women and circle back to this one after you bang a couple others if you want.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi brothers,

I want to start off and say I wouldn't make a thread about a girl that isn't worth it. She's my type.

Met her on a random house party/barbecue of a friend of mine. I flirted with her and eventually got her snapchat.

Then I nexted her and met her again downtown months later. Approached her and we started to talk again on snapchat. She was chasing me, starting to talk and make convo. Eventually I asked her out again and we met 1 week ago.

Picked her up, went for a walk and a drink. Ofc let her do much of the talking, had a great date. Teasing, keeping it light and fun and playing it cool. Did some kino and went for the kiss in the car. We made out for about a minute (which is long imo at the end of a date in my car). Then she said, that was much fun, lets do it again! I said ye but now we do something action/fun not drinks again. She said, yes sure and left.

Texted her after the date and she started to reach out on snapchat. Sending me voice chat that she saw me driving (which wasn't me) and what i'm doing etc. etc.

Sounds all good right. Then when she reached out again, 2 days later after our date I said ''hey I want to see you again, when are you free to get together?''

She never let me know, didn't send snapchats anymore and me neither. I said ''okay'' and left it there. Its been almost 4 days silence from both sides.

Is this a low interest indicator or should I try to go for another text. What do you guys think?

Yes I am exploring different options, I am very experienced and understand the game, and life/women in general.
there is another dude in the picture , that is why you have the mixed signals

plus she knows that she has you on her little finger , so you are not a challenge

you also framed it wrongly , went in to the bf territory instead of a lover . And the spot for the bf role is filled or another dude better than you is considered for it

let her come to you , if you chase her yoj will only shoot your self in the foot

Glassguy

Reaction score
Move on.

Why do you get so wrapped up on these chicks after one date? You say she's your type? Do you like chicks who flake on your or something?

Come on man! This is your trend. You meet a chick who gives you warm and cold signals. You chase. Jump at the chance to go out with them. Things aren't working out because you're too thirsty and show your hand to these chicks way too early.

There is a SELLER and a BUYER in every dating interaction. You should be selling the best version of yourself so she BUYS. She has to see things in you that are different than the other guys in the dating game. Confidence. Charisma. Chill. Not overreacting. Care free. Abundant minded. Leader. High standards.

Yet your actions don't always reflect these things and women next you because you're like the rest of the guys.

You should have NEVER given her a chance for a "date" after she flaked. It's her asking you out and her coming to your place or NOTHING. Why? Because you need to have other chicks and you need to have other purposes that already consume your time. You shouldn't have time in your life for these women.

I love this from Doc Love: "One chance, per woman, per lifetime".

That's golden advice. Anything less and you are putting the chick on a pedestal and removing any and all of your standards for how you allow people to treat you.

Flakes are nexted in my world unless they want to come over to my place and make it up to me because their value in my eyes is that low.

No dates after a flake. Period.

You cause this debacle when you chased her, which is what you did after she flaked twice.

Move on. If she reaches out, it's coming over to your place for drinks or she can kick rocks. And you shouldn't care which.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need a calculator to count the number of times you chased and reached out to her.
Do the math and subtract your attempts considerably.
With a flake, extend your index finger and thats all she gets!

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi brothers,

She said the word "busy".

When a woman says that it means she has no interest in ever seeing you again.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good lesson for why you drop chics like this after they flake the first time. Oh sure you might get her out, but they always flake again and leave you confused. Chics with high interest make it easy and that's the only kind you should spend time on.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Picked her up, went for a walk and a drink. Ofc let her do much of the talking, had a great date. Teasing, keeping it light and fun and playing it cool. Did some kino and went for the kiss in the car.
1. So far so good. You did everything well up to this point.

We made out for about a minute (which is long imo at the end of a date in my car). Then she said, that was much fun, lets do it again! I said ye but now we do something action/fun not drinks again. She said, yes sure and left.
2. Big mistake. Where were your hands? They should be grabbing her boobs and pvssy to make her horny AF while you were making out.

3. Bad date offer: Always make an invitation with a definite date & time. Your vague offer dried her pvssy.

4. Yes because you didn't make a definite date, and the fact you didn't escalate the physical intimacy on the 1st date already decreased at least half of her IL in you.

5. Definitely low interest level, because women with high IL would chase you. If I were you, I would send her a text asking her to come over my place with some wine to cook something together. If she complies, good - If she doesn't, you know what to do. It's either she comes over or nothing.

I am very experienced and understand the game.
6. No you're not, otherwise you would have already banged the sh!t outta her.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Low interest. Go no contact for weeks. She checking you social media isnt she? Upload photos having a good time with hot girls. If you break no contact, dinner at your place or nothing.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi brothers,

Women, generally speaking, are cowards.
They'll very rarely tell a guy directly that they're not interested.

But that's not the only reason. They also like to collect "orbiters", "soldiers" or whatever you want to call them, i.e guys that they can use for attention, validation and entertainment on a slow night.

It's sounds like that's what you've become.

Remember: when a girl says she's "busy", it means her pussssy is busy with another dude's cokkk.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Low interest. She has other options she is entertaining and when you ran into her later after she flaked she was short on options so she gave you a minute. Now her options are back up and you are not her first choice. Which means she was never high interest in you in the first place, which as others have stated is evidenced by her flaking.

Read again what @Glassguy and @Howiestern have said. Follow that advice to the letter and you’ll stop having these issues.

Reactions: RBK

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. So far so good. You did everything well up to this point.

2. Big mistake. Where were your hands? They should be grabbing her boobs and pvssy to make her horny AF while you were making out.

3. Bad date offer: Always make an invitation with a definite date & time. Your vague offer dried her pvssy.

4. Yes because you didn't make a definite date, and the fact you didn't escalate the physical intimacy on the 1st date already decreased at least half of her IL in you.

5. Definitely low interest level, because women with high IL would chase you. If I were you, I would send her a text asking her to come over my place with some wine to cook something together. If she complies, good - If she doesn't, you know what to do. It's either she comes over or nothing.

6. No you're not, otherwise you would have already banged the sh!t outta her.
Agreed with all of this. The lack of escalation combined with the bad date offer killed it. This was medium-interest girl, so you have to capitalize on the opportunities. There may have been another guy in the picture, but the opening was there.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input. Everyone says low to maybe medium interest, afterall we made out.
But my gut feeling says low interest also otherwise she would let me know indeed.

I'm going to go NC for at least 2-3 weeks and see what happens. I might shoot her a text then or maybe wait it out for months and pursue new women.

@Glassguy

I don't make these mistakes with all women. Only the hot ones, imo 8s and 9s I might come on too needy or thirsty. The date went all cool and so on. I think I did a great job overall, point is I think she's just not 100% attracted phisically, that's a gut feeling since she's young and hot and I'm 11 years older.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You do not send another text to a woman who flaked twice and then said I'll let you know, and never got back to you.

It doesn't matter how witty or straightforward that text is. It's going to come off needy and desperate.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Thanks for all the input. Everyone says low to maybe medium interest, afterall we made out.
But my gut feeling says low interest also otherwise she would let me know indeed.

I'm going to go NC for at least 2-3 weeks and see what happens. I might shoot her a text then or maybe wait it out for months and pursue new women.

@Glassguy

I don't make these mistakes with all women. Only the hot ones, imo 8s and 9s I might come on too needy or thirsty. The date went all cool and so on. I think I did a great job overall, point is I think she's just not 100% attracted phisically, that's a gut feeling since she's young and hot and I'm 11 years older.
Her SMV is higher than yours and she knows it because you made it clear to her by attempting to see her again after she flaked twice.

Glassguy

Reaction score

@Glassguy

Man there are some people who "don't get it" and you fall into that category more and more.

NC? You don't even know this chick. You expect it to turn her around and want you? Why would you think that?

Age difference has nothing to do with it. You may have played it cool during the date. But you already lost her respect BEFORE the date ever happened by entertaining her after she flaked twice.
Stop treating the hot ones differently. You're acting like every other dude who puts them on a pedestal.
Treat them just like the rest of them. You won't blend in with the rest of the losers dragging their tongues on the ground.
I don't understand why you lower your standards on how you let people treat you based on how they look.

Read that again.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Low interest. She has other options she is entertaining and when you ran into her later after she flaked she was short on options so she gave you a minute. Now her options are back up and you are not her first choice. Which means she was never high interest in you in the first place, which as others have stated is evidenced by her flaking.

Read again what @Glassguy and @Howiestern have said. Follow that advice to the letter and you’ll stop having these issues.
Funny story I shared with @BeExcellent last week:

I was going to take a plate with me to Florida (Beach vacation) next week. Airfare, condo and rental car paid for. She acted stupid and I literally had her replaced on the trip with another chick in less than 30 minutes.
Im not paying for the full trip, rather splitting the cost. So she doesn't have a free ride and meal. The original plate was splitting the cost too.

I had made my mind up that I would rather go alone if need be than take the first plate who acted like an idiot with me. But the first chick I texted (and another plate that has potential for more) jumped on the offer to go to the beach with me for 4 days.

This is a high standard that (thankfully) most men can't hold for themselves. Thankfully most men buckle under pressure and give in. They lay down when a woman acts disrespectful. Thankfully I don't and those women then get drawn to a man like me.

This plate I threw off the trip with me is crazy good in bed. Smoking hot tight body. Hardly any fat. Super cute. But she was disrespectful and she now knows that Glassguy doesn't give his time and attention to someone who acts like that.

Classic case of fvck around and find out.

She texted me a little later to apologize and tried to calm the waters. She said she was still looking forward to going on the trip. I told her that she wasn't going, with me anyways, and that I already called the airline and had her removed from the travel itinerary and someone else added.

Things happen quickly in my world when it comes to disrespectful behavior.
But that's why I am who I am and why I do well with the chicks.

Read that again. Develop THAT kind of balls and you will see your dating game get much stronger.