Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need advice..how to handle guys hitting on your girl in front of you

Reaction score
how hot is your gf?

samaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sire said:
I'm sitting with her and a guy at the other end of the bar is sending drinks to her and staring at her.
Hold the drink up and yell across to the room to him "Thanks for the drink mate, I'll buy you one later".

Then take a sip of the drink and continue on.

Sire said:
I don't want her to think I'm a pvssy but at the same time I don't want to come off as an insecure @sshole. How should I handle these encounters?
Just ignore it. The fact that you care what these other guys do is what makes you insecure.

skEwb

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been through all the stages. The first one was to get all worked up and get in a fight with the guy and get all physical and usually I won and it felt great. After some physical injuries I went on to the second stage which was to act cool and not care, but it subconsciously bothered me that I'm physically unable to fight (and protect my lady) anymore due to serious injuries from sports. The last stage is to listen to what Sire says and avoid girls that want to go to a club to dance the night away. Most girls that are truly worth a long term relationship wont even care about small things such as going out to dance, there are plenty of other things you can do.

If you and her both want to go I feel your pain, because you're going ahead with the plan to go out there knowing very well the other guys will be there ready to hit on her. When I was physically able I had no issues with this and anybody strong usually doesn't (not saying you are not), but like I mentioned earlier if you're unable to handle it mentally just avoid that scene and explain it to your girl and if she can't deal with it then I guess tough luck for her. Try suggesting to her a dancing class if you both like dancing so much, usually couples go and it's pretty chill compared to a bar or club. And you can take her out to a nice restaurant afterward and get drinks, so there you have it dance + alcohol with minimal trouble and drama.

I'm only mentioning being physical, because I know how those AFC sh1t heads can get, they don't get verbal communication and start getting physical or persistent and the only way to deal with them is violence, works nice when you crack a half filled beer bottle on someones head, that sends the message across nicely, but really... avoid all this.. find somewhere else to go, why go through all the trouble, is it worth it?

Everyone that says act confident and play it cool obviously doesn't understand how irritating those *******s that wont listen to words get. I hear you though loud and clear. Remember that by avoiding these places you're not running or being weak, you're simply choosing not to be around *******s that label it that way. They label it this way because they want you to get worked up, they are haters and are jealous of what you have, they want your girl, and when you don't bring it to them in their little hang out scene you're labeled weak or a runner. It's not true, don't let their crappy mental games get to you!

Look at it this way, you and your girl are choosing to go to a minefield, you either walk over them or walk around. You may say, why do I have to walk around? Well you can't be idealistic, you know what goes on these places and with the information you already have you then make a decision, do battle or take it easy. Choice is yours.

P.S

Great responses from hitop and LatinoMan, big up!

Last edited:

smoofle

Don Juan
Reaction score
JJMcLure said:
Drink it yourself and wave thanks at him.

Guys doing this are seriously disrespecting you.
thought this was awesome! just wondering, what do you think you should do if he keeps buying drinks and you keep drinking them and start to get wasted? :crazy:

JonSirG

Don Juan
Reaction score
watch somewhere on lance mason . physical confidecne he hast some really good stuff

basic. kino your girl.
say guy hey i know its really tough for you to approach bit see she here with me and than TURN back.

or just TURN your back handing your girl with you

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last weekend my girl must of got hit on around 10 differnt times.
I think there's an inherent problem here. If you're out with a girl and she gets hit on ten times, while you don't get hit on at all, that makes her look like she's higher value than you, that makes her look like the prize. It makes her look like she is in high demand.

But the male is the pursuer/aggresser, so of course the girl is going to get hit on more than the guy. That's the inherent problem. To "even the score", the guy would have to hit on other girls, but to do so he has to aggressively seek out other women just to get what the female receives passively. That passivity allows the girl to remain innocent looking - she can't help it that she's so attractive that so many other men bid for her attention.

I don't really drink any more, except for very occassionally, so I have no interest in going to clubs and bars. But if you take a girl into a situation like that, she is going to get hit on, and probably a lot. Personally, I wouldn't like taking a girl into a situation where she is going to appear to have higher value. Clubs are places women go to get hit on. It's no wonder the girl likes to go there, she can just show up and be showered with attention, just for looking good.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it's generally a bad idea to take a girl to a bar or club? Where do you go if you just want to have drinks with her. Same thing if you want to dance.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, I'm not saying don't go. If that's what you like to do, go enjoy yourself. I've taken my girl to a few bars in recent years. She did get hit on but for whatever reason I just found it amusing. She's my LTR though, so I knew she wasn't likely to be running off with one of these guys.

I'm just complaining about the general logistics.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you shuda punced that chumps face in

CrashOverRide

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see both sides of the coin with this one.... Of course if you take your girl to a trendy bar/club she is going to be hit on. It really is up to the girl though in the end. A lot of guys actually bring their girlfriends there for their own validation. They need to feel that have something coveted, and by bring their girlfriend to a place where she gets hit on a lot it actually boosts their own self esteem.

For those of you who don't like your girl getting attention, I think the best advice is to play it cool and watch how your girl reacts to it out of the corner of your eye.

But if you bring a girl to a bar or club she is going to get hit on... and rightfully so