Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Advice from the Experience Ones....

GA Boy77

Reaction score
Well for starters I'm new at this sort of thing. I've really never asked out any women in my life. Mostly I've been setup or the girl has asked me out. I've been told by many women that I'm really good looking but the only problem I'm real shy. I get so nervous that I cant think or even know what to say to a female.

Can you guys help me out? How can I overcome my shyness? A really good one I would like to know is...How do you approach a female at the gym?

Great site by the way. :up:

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
try just talking to them like you would talk to your male buddies - except dont talk about how hot other women are, otherwise anything goes.

you would be SHOCKED at what happens.

more often than not i actually find that they can't figure out why it is you're so casual and relaxed around them and they flirt like made to try and get your d*ck hard so that you act like most of the men they know.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recommend reading the Holy Book* generated for those willing to inherit the kingdom of womanship. There are some useful informations there to assist overcome gynephobic feelings.

*Bible ( Standard DJ Version)

-Amoka