"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Need a tip on phone calls.

Anonymous56

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2003
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Ok I met this chick like 3 weeks ago...we hung out last night and had a good time. We just hooked up several times (no sex) and had a good time. However, she can't go out tonight but she still asked me to call her. I absolutely HATE talking on the phone and wasting time, especially with a person ive known for a month. I am more of an "in person" type of guy.

My question is, will it look bad if I just don't call her? I just want to call her tomorrow so we can go out, thats really all I like to use the phone for.

I have her aim name, maybe I can slip her a quick message to tell her I'll just call her over the weekend to go out instead.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

playasupreme

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Don't call her this is a trick to see if you are a chump. If you call her you are-- if you don't you aren't: game over. She said she couldn't go out and you said you don't like to talk on the phone: this is the answer to all your questions-- you already know the answers.
 

Anonymous56

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2003
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
I don't think its a test...I am getting a vibe from her that she is real clingy...she calls me A LOT....I wont call her...but if she calls should I even answer?
 

playasupreme

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Do not answer. Call her within the next two or three days, but only if she leaves a message.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by playasupreme
Do not answer. Call her within the next two or three days, but only if she leaves a message.
Hahhaha and why??? If she has high interest in him or his level of attraction with her is high such a call can help alot. It all depends on the girl and situation, sometimes you call, sometimes you dont. I mostly give a fvck about "rules" like these and just call if i feel like it.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
your first mistake was letting her tell you what to do. what are you, some kind of wuss? if a woman told me to call her, i'd say, "no. you call me."

simple as that.
 
Top