"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Need a smart a$$ come back to a girl thats dumping me for her loser ex

Little John

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Well, shes not really dumping me but we went out a few times and have been talking every day for a few weeks. I found out she got back together with her loser ex boyfriend and now she is COMPLETELY and totally ignoring me. In 24 hrs, she went from calling me everyday to not answering any of my calls or returning any of my messages. I saw her today at school and she acted like she didnt even know who I was.

Total Ice.

Normally that would bother me, but she's a bit*ch anyway so I got to have a little fun with this. Sooooo.....her birthday is coming up on Monday and I need to come up with something to really piss her off.

I was thinking about texting her something like:



Did the Ice Princess have a happy birthday? Did she get that new snowplow she wanted?

or

Didnt you hear? The north pole called and said they need you to come home, its starting to get warm without you.




I dunno, Im not real good at this stuff. What would you guys do? I really want to piss her off good.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
How about no...

Forget her, move on, learn your lesson with regards to being a emotional tampon.

Revenge is dish best served cold.
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
both of those texts are lame, do yourself a favor and don't send them. what do you think she's gonna do? have a heart meltdown, realize she's wrong, call you and apologize then ditch her bf? look man, if you send that msg, she will laugh at it, and continue to ignore you. only this time she'll be happy knowing she got to you to the point where you still remember her birthday like a sucker. never give her that kind of satisfaction.

just ignore her. i know it's hard since you prolly feel rejected as hell right now, but the best thing for you to do is man up, cut your losses and move on. find another girl worth keeping.
 

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
340
Reaction score
42
Location
KC
just let it go and ignore her...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
and cnosider this
if she's used to you fawning all over her
how do you think she'll feel when u completley ignore her on her birthday?
she'd likely expect you to buy some extravagent gift to buy her back
do'nt go out of your way to ignore her or avoid her
but if she does come up to you, say happy birthday, that's it, do'nt even wait for the response, and continue with what u were doing. be cold. that's what'll hurt. not rude, because she'll justify it as though you were hurt, but by being cold you'll come across as bored with her

best of luck buddy
 

PocoDiablo

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Any contact with her will just make you look desperate and pathetic. It will reinforce the reason why she left you in the first place.
 

Little John

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
You guys are right. You are all totally right.

But I never "fawned" over her at all. We were getting along fine and talked alot, I never sucked up to her or kissed her a$$. She used to answer my calls on the 1st or 2nd ring now she rejects them and sends them to voice mail and then wont return my messages. She was always so happy and excited to see me now shes completely ignoreing me.

Im just pissed because I feel used and how rude she was about it, she could of at least had the decency to tell me she got back together with him without me having to ask one of her friends. She never said a word about it she just quit talking to me.

I think the best thing to do is ignore her right back.
 
Top