Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need a smart a$$ come back to a girl thats dumping me for her loser ex

Little John

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, shes not really dumping me but we went out a few times and have been talking every day for a few weeks. I found out she got back together with her loser ex boyfriend and now she is COMPLETELY and totally ignoring me. In 24 hrs, she went from calling me everyday to not answering any of my calls or returning any of my messages. I saw her today at school and she acted like she didnt even know who I was.

Total Ice.

Normally that would bother me, but she's a bit*ch anyway so I got to have a little fun with this. Sooooo.....her birthday is coming up on Monday and I need to come up with something to really piss her off.

I was thinking about texting her something like:

Did the Ice Princess have a happy birthday? Did she get that new snowplow she wanted?

or

Didnt you hear? The north pole called and said they need you to come home, its starting to get warm without you.

I dunno, Im not real good at this stuff. What would you guys do? I really want to piss her off good.

The TallOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about no...

Forget her, move on, learn your lesson with regards to being a emotional tampon.

Revenge is dish best served cold.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
both of those texts are lame, do yourself a favor and don't send them. what do you think she's gonna do? have a heart meltdown, realize she's wrong, call you and apologize then ditch her bf? look man, if you send that msg, she will laugh at it, and continue to ignore you. only this time she'll be happy knowing she got to you to the point where you still remember her birthday like a sucker. never give her that kind of satisfaction.

just ignore her. i know it's hard since you prolly feel rejected as hell right now, but the best thing for you to do is man up, cut your losses and move on. find another girl worth keeping.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just let it go and ignore her...

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and cnosider this
if she's used to you fawning all over her
how do you think she'll feel when u completley ignore her on her birthday?
she'd likely expect you to buy some extravagent gift to buy her back
do'nt go out of your way to ignore her or avoid her
but if she does come up to you, say happy birthday, that's it, do'nt even wait for the response, and continue with what u were doing. be cold. that's what'll hurt. not rude, because she'll justify it as though you were hurt, but by being cold you'll come across as bored with her

best of luck buddy

PocoDiablo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any contact with her will just make you look desperate and pathetic. It will reinforce the reason why she left you in the first place.

Little John

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are right. You are all totally right.

But I never "fawned" over her at all. We were getting along fine and talked alot, I never sucked up to her or kissed her a$$. She used to answer my calls on the 1st or 2nd ring now she rejects them and sends them to voice mail and then wont return my messages. She was always so happy and excited to see me now shes completely ignoreing me.

Im just pissed because I feel used and how rude she was about it, she could of at least had the decency to tell me she got back together with him without me having to ask one of her friends. She never said a word about it she just quit talking to me.

I think the best thing to do is ignore her right back.