Need A Funny Text Message

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It works like a charm, you can't do it on ANY girl but most it works perfectly. Especially if she knows you are out drinking or simular....

Another thing is who the F remembers the NR of who'm they are sending too? Most people just dbltap the button when they have found the name

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Another thing is who the F remembers the NR of who'm they are sending too? Most people just dbltap the button when they have found the name
You THINK it works like a charm.

Anyway the number confirmation bit isnt my point. The point is, that once you click the wrong name, you have a chance to go back without sending. Whether you know her number or not.

Anyways you're probably gonna go off and do this shyt like crazy now, but dont say i didnt warn ya.

"accidental..... my ass... he wants me bad" she's talking about YOU, homeboy.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh I've used this for a looong time, not often but when I've felt like having some fun. It's always worked and gotten them tippytoey and gotten them to show even more IL.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just tried it today. It went something like this. The girl had just flaked on me, just cause she felt lazy but then wrote back saying she was bored.

- "LOL. Jen just free'd up. Want to come over tonight again?" (My girl has met Jen and nows she exists)

- "I am bored"

- "You would rather hang at home then go out? Now I know your flaky"

- "yeah and ur an A$$"

- "Why cause I said you were flaky? I was pointing out the obvious :)"

- "okay"

She wrote back and switched the subject, I think she took it pretty well. I later told her to call (2 hours later) me around 10 tonight. Her response was "okay". She probably wont call, but will eventually. Till she calls she will think about Jen.