"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

need a c/f line here

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
498
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
OK
background:
I am on the facebook which is basically a site with 1000's of college students on it. you have to have a college email address to even post on there. Basically you put up a pic of yourself and a profile and you can search for people. you can even search by all the people who went to your highschool. Pretty much everyone is honest with their pics. I have seen tons of people I know or i have seen before like in highschool and they all had their real pics. So i am searching through profiles of girls into cars and theres a nice asian HB 8 that goes to my university. On her profile it says she likes 69 trans ams and camaros. So then I sent her a message.

My message (something like this): why do you only like 69 year model F-bodies? Why you hatin on the other first gens? I own an f-body myself, so I was curious.

Her reply: haha I'm not hating... I love any first get, I just LOVE the 69rs/ss and the trans am because it's the first year for ta's. I'm thinking about getting a 67 bird... Haha sorry I hope that clears up the confusion.


I want a good c/f message to send back. help me out guys
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
59
Originally posted by Mr. Delicious
background:
I am on the facebook which is basically a site with 1000's of college students on it. you have to have a college email address to even post on there. Basically you put up a pic of yourself and a profile and you can search for people. you can even search by all the people who went to your highschool. Pretty much everyone is honest with their pics. I have seen tons of people I know or i have seen before like in highschool and they all had their real pics. So i am searching through profiles of girls into cars and theres a nice asian HB 8 that goes to my university. On her profile it says she likes 69 trans ams and camaros. So then I sent her a message.

My message (something like this): why do you only like 69 year model F-bodies? Why you hatin on the other first gens? I own an f-body myself, so I was curious.

Her reply: haha I'm not hating... I love any first get, I just LOVE the 69rs/ss and the trans am because it's the first year for ta's. I'm thinking about getting a 67 bird... Haha sorry I hope that clears up the confusion.


I want a good c/f message to send back. help me out guys
Tell her, "You love to 69? Eww that's gross why are you telling me this?"
 

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
319
Reaction score
1
You've already done it. She "laughed" twice and made exceptions for your response (She's looking at a 67).
Don't call her on BS two times in a row because you want to be funny. Lift the hood. Tell her what you've got.
 

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
498
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
OK
Originally posted by AFK Protector
This is lame. We're not going to be "telling you a good C&F line" when you're out on a date. Try one out for yourself and see what happens. Then learn from it.

the "ewww 69" is kinda immature IMHO.
Yes I know that obviously. I just wanted something good to follow up with. I dont know this girl so first impressions are important.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top