Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need a c/f line here

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
background:
I am on the facebook which is basically a site with 1000's of college students on it. you have to have a college email address to even post on there. Basically you put up a pic of yourself and a profile and you can search for people. you can even search by all the people who went to your highschool. Pretty much everyone is honest with their pics. I have seen tons of people I know or i have seen before like in highschool and they all had their real pics. So i am searching through profiles of girls into cars and theres a nice asian HB 8 that goes to my university. On her profile it says she likes 69 trans ams and camaros. So then I sent her a message.

My message (something like this): why do you only like 69 year model F-bodies? Why you hatin on the other first gens? I own an f-body myself, so I was curious.

Her reply: haha I'm not hating... I love any first get, I just LOVE the 69rs/ss and the trans am because it's the first year for ta's. I'm thinking about getting a 67 bird... Haha sorry I hope that clears up the confusion.

I want a good c/f message to send back. help me out guys

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Delicious
background:
I am on the facebook which is basically a site with 1000's of college students on it. you have to have a college email address to even post on there. Basically you put up a pic of yourself and a profile and you can search for people. you can even search by all the people who went to your highschool. Pretty much everyone is honest with their pics. I have seen tons of people I know or i have seen before like in highschool and they all had their real pics. So i am searching through profiles of girls into cars and theres a nice asian HB 8 that goes to my university. On her profile it says she likes 69 trans ams and camaros. So then I sent her a message.

My message (something like this): why do you only like 69 year model F-bodies? Why you hatin on the other first gens? I own an f-body myself, so I was curious.

Her reply: haha I'm not hating... I love any first get, I just LOVE the 69rs/ss and the trans am because it's the first year for ta's. I'm thinking about getting a 67 bird... Haha sorry I hope that clears up the confusion.

I want a good c/f message to send back. help me out guys
Tell her, "You love to 69? Eww that's gross why are you telling me this?"

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You've already done it. She "laughed" twice and made exceptions for your response (She's looking at a 67).
Don't call her on BS two times in a row because you want to be funny. Lift the hood. Tell her what you've got.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector
This is lame. We're not going to be "telling you a good C&F line" when you're out on a date. Try one out for yourself and see what happens. Then learn from it.

the "ewww 69" is kinda immature IMHO.
Yes I know that obviously. I just wanted something good to follow up with. I dont know this girl so first impressions are important.