Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Naughty and Nice discussion

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my favorite holiday discussions is to ask whether a woman has been naughty or nice this year.

What are your favorite things to respond with when they ask what constitutes being naughty or nice?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to ask if they are obedient and take direction/follow orders well, or they might get punished

I find more success when quickly establishing dominant and submissive role play even in conversation

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to ask if they are obedient and take direction/follow orders well, or they might get punished

I find more success when quickly establishing dominant and submissive role play even in conversation
You can do that any time
Thats not a holiday special like OP

Either way i like the subtle sexual connotation of both

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I thought you were depressed and in bed? :)

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A grocery store near me had a sign up that asked that question, next to a wine display. It was gone in about a day. Someone was probably offended.