"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Natural Attraction vs Generated Attraction

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
Same. I do more complicated pickup. ****ty logistics. Gyms sets, chick's with parents, that baeeeeee who is working etc. The probability is stupid low. Choosing signals and IOIs are layups. It's good to push boundaries.



+1

I still miss the non pc, wild wild west era of pickup. ToddV never was as in consistent in rsd. He put content out sparingly but dropped bangers. Lots of insights. I still never seen better irl than rsd Julien. He nailed down the dark triad skills in pickup. Full blown Machiavellian on STERIODS. Married now lulz but if you went full retard humping everything around the globe or not for a lack of effort, ride on playboy!

Did you check free tour?

How's school? Diet? Gym?
Man. I do too lol. School is good. Diet is "eh." I was doing well in the gym until I got sick for a week. I'm going back today. I'm not dropping the weight. I refuse.

By the way DEEZED... another reason Choosing Signals aren't good for me is the fact that I'm oblivious. Like AMS says a woman coming up to you and talking about inane sh*t is a choosing signal. But I'm like, is this girl just being friendly or what? I can only catch choosing signals when they're very obvious. So I may just go for who I want, Todd V style lol. Instead of constantly waiting on choosing signals.

Closest one to me is in Miami. That's on April 23rd.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Man. I do too lol. School is good. Diet is "eh." I was doing well in the gym until I got sick for a week. I'm going back today. I'm not dropping the weight. I refuse.

By the way DEEZED... another reason Choosing Signals aren't good for me is the fact that I'm oblivious. Like AMS says a woman coming up to you and talking about inane sh*t is a choosing signal. But I'm like, is this girl just being friendly or what? I can only catch choosing signals when they're very obvious. So I may just go for who I want, Todd V style lol. Instead of constantly waiting on choosing signals.

Closest one to me is in Miami. That's on April 23rd.
Old school MM. IOIs. I get eye ****ed. I see women give the Bambi eyes. They go stiff as a bored. It's sexual tension. They try to dispurse it usually by blushing and brushing their hair. Increase your awareness. Also, aim at abundance, volume, and options.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
Old school MM. IOIs. I get eye ****ed. I see women give the Bambi eyes. They go stiff as a bored. It's sexual tension. They try to dispurse it usually by blushing and brushing their hair. Increase your awareness. Also, aim at abundance, volume, and options.
I hear RSD Julien talk about anime eyes in his old vids all the time haha.

Increase options by Cold Approach. Supplement with social circle.

By the way, I've been asking a lot of other posters this but... do you always try to fvck on the first date DEEZED? I had a first date this last Sunday. I think I agree with Roosh. When you go on the first date, you always need to assume that you'll never see her again, and go for the Bang the very first time. If you go on a date without fvcking her she'll lose interest cause of all her other options.

My real life experience mirrors this perfectly. So I think Roosh V is right on the money.

But I just wanted to know what you thought.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I hear RSD Julien talk about anime eyes in his old vids all the time haha.
I miss old school rsd. It's gone mainstream now. Still, they seed game subtly. Add the words, then you get the girl to everything.

The anime eyes, Bambi eyes, deer in headlights, etc is attraction. Men don't recognize attraction and interest. Moreover, when you spot you must act upon it while the fire is hot.

Increase options by Cold Approach. Supplement with social circle.

By the way, I've been asking a lot of other posters this but... do you always try to fvck on the first date DEEZED? I had a first date this last Sunday. I think I agree with Roosh. When you go on the first date, you always need to assume that you'll never see her again, and go for the Bang the very first time. If you go on a date without fvcking her she'll lose interest cause of all her other options.
I don't date. I do drinks, coffee, tea, inexpensive, etc. Netflix and chill. Nick mate, women **** and still drop off. Hilarious how dumb it is.

My real life experience mirrors this perfectly. So I think Roosh V is right on the money.

But I just wanted to know what you thought.
I'm a fan of Rooshv. I actually value his opinion on game more than say Rollo but I think Rollo is more helpful because most men want to play house. I find Rollo annoying by the callouts.

Rooshv wants a wife. He wants to play house. Unfortunately, years of game and the red pill isn't without consequence.

I don't have his experience nor put myself out like he did openly in public. A simple google search won't help him in a ltr.

Rooshv has turned his life over to God. I don't think he is trolling. He had a trauma in the loss of his sister. He was tripping on psychedelics. Much of the gospels are red pill though church is hijacked by feminism and girl power. Dudes had multiple wives. Man is head to the house.

Women are far from traditional. They want marriage after squandering best days as a *** dumpster particularly in the first world countries.


Learn from everywhere. All sources you deem valuable. Apply it.

My path I walk, I wouldn't recommend to everyone nor would I recommend walking Rollo or Rooshv path.

Read Way of the superior man by David deida. Walk your path. Whatever it maybe.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I think you can raise interest or build attraction a couple of pegs sure by working on your appearance. But negotiating desire is an attraction killer.
Trying to negotiate desire will have you trading away any sexual swag and self respect you have built up. It kills it.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Men want sex. So woman hold power by denying men sex. Everyone knows this.

What people don't know is that women want relationships, and men hold power by denying women relationships.

That's why a woman who only wants sex is seen as a slūt, and a man who only wants relationships is seen as a simp.
 

tony.shai

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2020
Messages
47
Reaction score
36
Age
29
Guys who only focus on women who already are attracted to them are just trying to protect there egos and have easy work, it's not like you cant fvck girls who are not naturally attracted to you so why not just do both? Hit on bishes, the ones who are naturally attracted to you and the ones who you have to generate attraction to, I do both.

Hit on women, black, white, tall or short, high interest or low interest, who cares, I dont chase, i just put the offer out there and she can take it or leave the offer right there on the table for someone else to get.

The guys who get the most pvssy do both, there is no one way or another, I see a girl I want and I make a move, whatever happens is not up to me, it's up to the universe lol........

And it doesn't matter to me anyway because I assume every girl likes me, so yin my world every girl is high interest to me.

Also, I dont believe in building attraction, if shes not into you then theres nothing you can do, but I fvck those women as well so, shrugs
This is probably the best and most motivational post I've read on this forum. Going to print it out and put it on my wall.
 
Top