MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,690
- Reaction score
- 5,129
I am nothing without my following.
You're ruining my life.
People who work 9 to 5 - that is not me. I'm in L.A. to not be like that.
Last edited:
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I am nothing without my following.
You're ruining my life.
People who work 9 to 5 - that is not me. I'm in L.A. to not be like that.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
THIS!life as woman is easy mode
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
It is pathetic, awhoring is not a job.Why doesn't this lazy work shy hoe, get a job at Walmart or McDonald's..
Man what a miserable pathetic human being.
so that is what happen with woman when they lose they atencion? interesting, maybe its time for us to nuke instagram and facebook down
She is not a happy camper. I thought she could go and get a sugar daddy.
In 2019, its what ig ass pics are. Thots. Much of women emulate the following. The men emulate bilzarin who is a trust fund baby and fraudin. Pics/vds with *****s. Pretend to be pimp by paying sluts to hangout lololol.It is pathetic, awhoring is not a job.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
This is a accurate portrayal of western women.Why doesn't this lazy work shy hoe, get a job at Walmart or McDonald's..
Man what a miserable pathetic human being.
^LMAO“You wouldn’t last in my shoes”... well b!tch “How would you know what it’s like to have shoes on, your panties won’t come off with shoes on and we know you like taking those panties off”
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Have you gotten the wardrobe that the forum suggested ?I'm sure some beta will pay for attention if she'l becomes a camgirl.
Got knocked a bit off track by some things had going on. Car, taxes, etc. Getting back on track now and getting a haircut tonight. I have been receiving some compliments for wearing better fitting pants.Have you gotten the wardrobe that the forum suggested ?
If so, has there been noticeable improvements in how people generally perceive you now ?
Keep at it.Got knocked a bit off track by some things had going on. Car, taxes, etc. Getting back on track now and getting a haircut tonight. I have been receiving some compliments for wearing better fitting pants.
You forgot to mention that the prime minister in question, who appointed these women to their positions in the first place, calls himself a male feminist and has made "women issues" the main plank of his political platform. This is the guy who constantly talks about women being oppressed, discriminated, underpaid, etc. (and this is in Canada, where women already have more rights than men). Lie with the dogs, get up with fleas.You should post articles on Canadian politics.
3 women's minister/deputy were kicked out of the gouvernement by the prime minister trudeau.
Now they bitching, attacking him, and threatening him.. While calling his actions totally illegal (which is not, in Canada, prime minister has autority over all the political and executives .. He's more powerful than the USA president)
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.