Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Narcissist ex-wh0re cries over losing Instagram priviliges because now she will need to get a job

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should post articles on Canadian politics.

3 women's minister/deputy were kicked out of the gouvernement by the prime minister trudeau.

Now they bitching, attacking him, and threatening him.. While calling his actions totally illegal (which is not, in Canada, prime minister has autority over all the political and executives .. He's more powerful than the USA president)

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
how was she making money? advertising products?

one woman literally sells her shyt (literal shyt, not products) online and men buy it. its disaster, u can sell everything if u r woman.

other women act as e-wh.ores(get money from sending horny pics) or advertise products, other live with bfs for free or with paying minimum of the rent

life as woman is easy mode

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why doesn't this lazy work shy hoe, get a job at Walmart or McDonald's..

Man what a miserable pathetic human being.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is pathetic, awhoring is not a job.
In 2019, its what ig ass pics are. Thots. Much of women emulate the following. The men emulate bilzarin who is a trust fund baby and fraudin. Pics/vds with *****s. Pretend to be pimp by paying sluts to hangout lololol.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why doesn't this lazy work shy hoe, get a job at Walmart or McDonald's..

Man what a miserable pathetic human being.
This is a accurate portrayal of western women.

#metoo follows as Hollywood stops calling as the wall hits.

Charlie Therein is telling men to man up and date her cratered SMV ass.

logicallefty

Reaction score
“You wouldn’t last in my shoes”... well b!tch “How would you know what it’s like to have shoes on, your panties won’t come off with shoes on and we know you like taking those panties off”

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
“You wouldn’t last in my shoes”... well b!tch “How would you know what it’s like to have shoes on, your panties won’t come off with shoes on and we know you like taking those panties off”
^LMAO

Never fails to amuse me when I see entitled grown a$$ women crying wolf

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure some beta will pay for attention if she'l becomes a camgirl.
Have you gotten the wardrobe that the forum suggested ?

If so, has there been noticeable improvements in how people generally perceive you now ?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you gotten the wardrobe that the forum suggested ?

If so, has there been noticeable improvements in how people generally perceive you now ?
Got knocked a bit off track by some things had going on. Car, taxes, etc. Getting back on track now and getting a haircut tonight. I have been receiving some compliments for wearing better fitting pants.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not that hot, but she could still just start cam whoring and make some pretty good bank. 10x more than she would at Walmart. The bar isn't that high for that if she's willing to do some kinky stuff

I know hot girls who work as air hostesses here in the UK, and they make an obscene amount of 'extra money' pimping themselves out in Vegas and Dubai to rich guys when they fly there for work during their stopover. I've heard this from a few of these sources now. I wonder how common it is. Annoying as on my flght to Budapest the other day was one of the hottest girls i've ever seen working as an air hostess lol. I bet some rich dude has booked her already!

Life is just different for hot girls.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Got knocked a bit off track by some things had going on. Car, taxes, etc. Getting back on track now and getting a haircut tonight. I have been receiving some compliments for wearing better fitting pants.
Keep at it.

Outward cosmetic changes will subtly change ur mindset.

How you think WILL influence how you do things = results you desire.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should post articles on Canadian politics.

3 women's minister/deputy were kicked out of the gouvernement by the prime minister trudeau.

Now they bitching, attacking him, and threatening him.. While calling his actions totally illegal (which is not, in Canada, prime minister has autority over all the political and executives .. He's more powerful than the USA president)
You forgot to mention that the prime minister in question, who appointed these women to their positions in the first place, calls himself a male feminist and has made "women issues" the main plank of his political platform. This is the guy who constantly talks about women being oppressed, discriminated, underpaid, etc. (and this is in Canada, where women already have more rights than men). Lie with the dogs, get up with fleas.