“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Narcissist ex-wh0re cries over losing Instagram priviliges because now she will need to get a job

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
You forgot to mention that the prime minister in question, who appointed these women to their positions in the first place, calls himself a male feminist and has made "women issues" the main plank of his political platform. This is the guy who constantly talks about women being oppressed, discriminated, underpaid, etc. (and this is in Canada, where women already have more rights than men). Lie with the dogs, get up with fleas.
Do they get more puzzy this way? Some of the men who do this cvck the husband through the wife because hes part of their system.

So these male feminist would have several wives who hes an agent to. Several wives with several cvcked husbands.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top