"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Naked Pics of Your Wife

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
No matter how much you don't want to admit it, in this day and age, someone out there has a naked pic of your wife. And there's nothing you can do about it.

I recently visited FB pages of ex-flings all who are/are getting married and I still have x-rated pics of them on my phone that they sent to me. Dirty stuff too. It's funny and sad at the same time. Their dude's are probably thinking they're lucky.

Random realization for the day.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
No matter how much you don't want to admit it, in this day and age, someone out there has a naked pic of your wife. And there's nothing you can do about it.

I recently visited FB pages of ex-flings all who are/are getting married and I still have x-rated pics of them on my phone that they sent to me. Dirty stuff too. It's funny and sad at the same time. Their dude's are probably thinking they're lucky.

Random realization for the day.
In the future. NOBODY will think they are lucky.
 

Ceaserofnone

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2019
Messages
50
Reaction score
36
Age
39
I had my cousin send me pics. Full nudes. Vag and everything. This whilst she is married.

Deleted them though.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
No matter how much you don't want to admit it, in this day and age, someone out there has a naked pic of your wife. And there's nothing you can do about it.

I recently visited FB pages of ex-flings all who are/are getting married and I still have x-rated pics of them on my phone that they sent to me. Dirty stuff too. It's funny and sad at the same time. Their dude's are probably thinking they're lucky.

Random realization for the day.
Lmfao the thought of a wife is hilarious today. Too many cucks.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
I know I take pictures of pretty much everyone I bang. Im actually kind of surprised how easily they let me too.
Im sure more than a few are regretting that in hindsight.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Agreed. I have nudes of several women from my past that I railed who are now married. Husbands don’t get jealous, she isn’t really yours, it’s just your turn right now. Snap your nudes too before she is gone.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
I have naked pics of someone’s wife I fcked, girl has several kids. She asked me once if we used a condom when we fcked, that was when sge gave birth to her 3rd or 4th child.
 

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
I have naked pics of someone’s wife I fcked, girl has several kids. She asked me once if we used a condom when we fcked, that was when sge gave birth to her 3rd or 4th child.
I once visited my ex ( have 2 kids with her ) and she said she must go outside for a few Minutes. At that time i was very blue pill beta and was happy that we had Sex sometines. However i Checked her phone and found Screenshots from an whatsapp chat with a guy who threatened her with naked pics from her.

I confronted her and she just freaked out and claimed she got hacked from the guy and that its even not my right to check her phone. Funny thing was that she also had upper body free pics from that guy.

At that time i hoped to get her back because of our kids but she didnt care. Im really happy that i got out of that role and got into the manosphere. Today it just hurts when i watch back at my ***** self and my old behahior..
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Women have sex.... obsessing about it will just be unhealthy for you. You won't undo it whether there's naked pictures or not. And nudity is no big deal anyway, we are all nude in truth.
 

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
Women have sex.... obsessing about it will just be unhealthy for you. You won't undo it whether there's naked pictures or not. And nudity is no big deal anyway, we are all nude in truth.
Youre right but i never sent someone **** pics with my face on it. I also got naked pics from a girl some years ago and she even was a religious one. I Think its just dumb to send nudes especially with your face on it to a guy you just want to have Sex with.

Had an crazy ex Who sent me nudes even when we were seperated and she had other guys. She even didnt want to have Sex with me At that time.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
The only ones getting mad are those behaving as if we were mid 20th centuty while women (their own one too) behave 2020 style.

Once you get in 2020 yourself, you no longer are concerned and care about their past for the simple fact that you cut your investment to match their value, you cut your degree of commitment to the same amount of privilege you have toward her.

You didnt get her virginity, she doesnt get your full commitment...she fvcks around with her phone, you cut any commitment to her and downgrade her to fvck buddy simple as that.

We now live in a sharing economy, we share the same public cars without owning one as much as we bang the same girls without committing to any.
 

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
The only ones getting mad are those behaving as if we were mid 20th centuty while women (their own one too) behave 2020 style.

Once you get in 2020 yourself, you no longer are concerned and care about their past for the simple fact that you cut your investment to match their value, you cut your degree of commitment to the same amount of privilege you have toward her.

You didnt get her virginity, she doesnt get your full commitment...she fvcks around with her phone, you cut any commitment to her and downgrade her to fvck buddy simple as that.

We now live in a sharing economy, we share the same public cars without owning one as much as we bang the same girls without committing to any.
I agree that men have to adapt but im convinced that we dont have to throw all of our values out the Window just because women fck around and cant commit.

The feminine have much more control and men should aim to change that again. To get them down of their pedestal and increase Mens influence
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I agree that men have to adapt but im convinced that we dont have to throw all of our values out the Window just because women fck around and cant commit.

The feminine have much more control and men should aim to change that again. To get them down of their pedestal and increase Mens influence
It doesnt work that way, women control sex and morality while men control relationships and economy.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
All pictures have an expiration date.
Wait until she reaches her 40's, then she'll look nothing like those pictures you took 20 years ago.

Just keep them in your trophy collection as souvenirs.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
It's quite scary how this doesn't bother me, when it would have done 10 years ago

That's how dispensable, meaningless and replaceable women have become. They get passed around like used cars

In fact I think i'd have more of a reaction seeing an ex-car of mine in the street
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
It's quite scary how this doesn't bother me, when it would have done 10 years ago

That's how dispensable, meaningless and replaceable women have become. They get passed around like used cars

In fact I think i'd have more of a reaction seeing an ex-car of mine in the street
yep i had the 1950s picket fence idea as i had a good upbringing, ...........that idea terminated this last month, when i realised how many women in relationships are taking side d4ck (2 or 3 guys aswell) , these women are literally commanding armys yet they themselves are of little value
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top