Naked Pics of Your Wife

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's quite scary how this doesn't bother me, when it would have done 10 years ago

That's how dispensable, meaningless and replaceable women have become. They get passed around like used cars

In fact I think i'd have more of a reaction seeing an ex-car of mine in the street
yep i had the 1950s picket fence idea as i had a good upbringing, ...........that idea terminated this last month, when i realised how many women in relationships are taking side d4ck (2 or 3 guys aswell) , these women are literally commanding armys yet they themselves are of little value

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally I’d agree but how is a man supposed to raise children without being fvcked by child support?
Pick your poison, I guess. Get ****ed over by your wife or by child support. Or just don't have kids.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The feminine have much more control and men should aim to change that again. To get them down of their pedestal and increase Mens influence
Its going to reset again. It has been in cycles and it will again. Adapt to the times and just go with it.
Sometimes you get nudeys sometimes qe dont.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally I’d agree but how is a man supposed to raise children without being fvcked by child support?
There are a few good women out there. Whether you marry or not keep yourself tight. Its your only weapon.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the new generations are sexting from early age , and by time they reach 20 maybe only virgins and kiss-less will have no nude photo shared some time in the past.