Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Naked Pics of Your Wife

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter how much you don't want to admit it, in this day and age, someone out there has a naked pic of your wife. And there's nothing you can do about it.

I recently visited FB pages of ex-flings all who are/are getting married and I still have x-rated pics of them on my phone that they sent to me. Dirty stuff too. It's funny and sad at the same time. Their dude's are probably thinking they're lucky.

Random realization for the day.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter how much you don't want to admit it, in this day and age, someone out there has a naked pic of your wife. And there's nothing you can do about it.

I recently visited FB pages of ex-flings all who are/are getting married and I still have x-rated pics of them on my phone that they sent to me. Dirty stuff too. It's funny and sad at the same time. Their dude's are probably thinking they're lucky.

In the future. NOBODY will think they are lucky.

Ceaserofnone

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had my cousin send me pics. Full nudes. Vag and everything. This whilst she is married.

Deleted them though.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Lmfao the thought of a wife is hilarious today. Too many cucks.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I take pictures of pretty much everyone I bang. Im actually kind of surprised how easily they let me too.
Im sure more than a few are regretting that in hindsight.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Agreed. I have nudes of several women from my past that I railed who are now married. Husbands don’t get jealous, she isn’t really yours, it’s just your turn right now. Snap your nudes too before she is gone.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I have naked pics of someone’s wife I fcked, girl has several kids. She asked me once if we used a condom when we fcked, that was when sge gave birth to her 3rd or 4th child.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have naked pics of someone’s wife I fcked, girl has several kids. She asked me once if we used a condom when we fcked, that was when sge gave birth to her 3rd or 4th child.
I once visited my ex ( have 2 kids with her ) and she said she must go outside for a few Minutes. At that time i was very blue pill beta and was happy that we had Sex sometines. However i Checked her phone and found Screenshots from an whatsapp chat with a guy who threatened her with naked pics from her.

I confronted her and she just freaked out and claimed she got hacked from the guy and that its even not my right to check her phone. Funny thing was that she also had upper body free pics from that guy.

At that time i hoped to get her back because of our kids but she didnt care. Im really happy that i got out of that role and got into the manosphere. Today it just hurts when i watch back at my ***** self and my old behahior..

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have sex.... obsessing about it will just be unhealthy for you. You won't undo it whether there's naked pictures or not. And nudity is no big deal anyway, we are all nude in truth.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have sex.... obsessing about it will just be unhealthy for you. You won't undo it whether there's naked pictures or not. And nudity is no big deal anyway, we are all nude in truth.
Youre right but i never sent someone **** pics with my face on it. I also got naked pics from a girl some years ago and she even was a religious one. I Think its just dumb to send nudes especially with your face on it to a guy you just want to have Sex with.

Had an crazy ex Who sent me nudes even when we were seperated and she had other guys. She even didnt want to have Sex with me At that time.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only ones getting mad are those behaving as if we were mid 20th centuty while women (their own one too) behave 2020 style.

Once you get in 2020 yourself, you no longer are concerned and care about their past for the simple fact that you cut your investment to match their value, you cut your degree of commitment to the same amount of privilege you have toward her.

You didnt get her virginity, she doesnt get your full commitment...she fvcks around with her phone, you cut any commitment to her and downgrade her to fvck buddy simple as that.

We now live in a sharing economy, we share the same public cars without owning one as much as we bang the same girls without committing to any.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only ones getting mad are those behaving as if we were mid 20th centuty while women (their own one too) behave 2020 style.

Once you get in 2020 yourself, you no longer are concerned and care about their past for the simple fact that you cut your investment to match their value, you cut your degree of commitment to the same amount of privilege you have toward her.

You didnt get her virginity, she doesnt get your full commitment...she fvcks around with her phone, you cut any commitment to her and downgrade her to fvck buddy simple as that.

We now live in a sharing economy, we share the same public cars without owning one as much as we bang the same girls without committing to any.
I agree that men have to adapt but im convinced that we dont have to throw all of our values out the Window just because women fck around and cant commit.

The feminine have much more control and men should aim to change that again. To get them down of their pedestal and increase Mens influence

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that men have to adapt but im convinced that we dont have to throw all of our values out the Window just because women fck around and cant commit.

The feminine have much more control and men should aim to change that again. To get them down of their pedestal and increase Mens influence
It doesnt work that way, women control sex and morality while men control relationships and economy.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All pictures have an expiration date.
Wait until she reaches her 40's, then she'll look nothing like those pictures you took 20 years ago.

Just keep them in your trophy collection as souvenirs.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's quite scary how this doesn't bother me, when it would have done 10 years ago

That's how dispensable, meaningless and replaceable women have become. They get passed around like used cars

In fact I think i'd have more of a reaction seeing an ex-car of mine in the street

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's quite scary how this doesn't bother me, when it would have done 10 years ago

That's how dispensable, meaningless and replaceable women have become. They get passed around like used cars

In fact I think i'd have more of a reaction seeing an ex-car of mine in the street
yep i had the 1950s picket fence idea as i had a good upbringing, ...........that idea terminated this last month, when i realised how many women in relationships are taking side d4ck (2 or 3 guys aswell) , these women are literally commanding armys yet they themselves are of little value