Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My year out....from caring!!!

Single_Sucks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right,
i'm 24 years old and have had moderate success with chicks in my life. However, at the moment I am just so annoyed with caring so much.

Why am I annoyed
1.) Ugly women had the audacity to reject me this last year.
2.) Moderate women are not respecting my strengths enough.
3.) I always seem to start going after after women, they get disinterest somehow and then suddenly I'm chasing her.
4.) I have a very sexy f*ck buddy anyway, so why should I care.

So for the next 12 months I'm just going to say "to hell with it". Instead of giving a s*it im just going to be fun, sociable, stay detatched from romantic thoughts, tease women when I want to, ignore them when i'm bored of them.

For now I'm not going to be bothered whether I apply DJ knowledge or not. I'm just going to work on my basic sociability and enjoy myself a bit more.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why you hitting on ugly chicks? lol @ you, why you mad that a ugly chick dissed you? get over it man

2. what are your strengths? why should a "moderate" women respect your strength?

3.gett disintersted how? what are you saying? or not doing or doing?

4. Your settlng and you do care, obviously your FB isn't good enough because you still trying to get more

From this post alone, I can tell you have shtty attidude, re-adjust your frame, be more postive, you come off as an as$hole, and what women wants that?

2. You should be having fun anyway when you go out where women, try it you'd be surprised it really works!

Single_Sucks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres nothing more annoying than when some random on this forum tells you that you have a negative attitude and come off as an ******* and that it dosnt attract women

obviously, einstein ! i dont come across like that ! you dont know me !

I'm Charming

Don Juan
Reaction score
Single_Sucks said:
Theres nothing more annoying than when some random on this forum tells you that you have a negative attitude and come off as an ******* and that it dosnt attract women

obviously, einstein ! i dont come across like that ! you dont know me !
These statements coupled together smack of an excellent oxymoron.

Dstructor

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol funny thread

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single_Sucks said:
Right,
i'm 24 years old and have had moderate success with chicks in my life. However, at the moment I am just so annoyed with caring so much.

Why am I annoyed
1.) Ugly women had the audacity to reject me this last year.

They rejected you because you didn't turn them on. They will not like you because you are you. Ugly, White, Black, Tall, Short, Fat, Skinny, they are all the same, you have to turn them on in the right way if you want to sleep with them.

2.) Moderate women are not respecting my strengths enough.

You sound very self centered when you say this. (How dare she reject me, doesn't she know I can bench press 175 lbs? How dare she reject me, doesn't she know I make $500,000 a year? How dare she reject me, doesn't she know I'm 6'2 and ripped?) That thinking is way off base. If don't turn her on, make her excited, have her jumping up and down when she sees you, whatever "strength" you have won't matter.

That's a scary statment too. If you say that about moderate woman, what are you going to do when your girlfriend of six months doesn't respect your strengths? Beat her?

3.) I always seem to start going after after women, they get disinterest somehow and then suddenly I'm chasing her.
4.) I have a very sexy f*ck buddy anyway, so why should I care.
You obviously do care, otherwise you wouldn't be writing this. It appears your ego is very high and you cannot stand any woman rejecting you. You have to knock yourself down a few pegs and enjoy your life, woman are just a byproduct of it.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Your ego is making you worry too much and it's affecting your interaction with women. Stop worrying about making them NOT care and just act how you want to act. That's CONFIDENCE. If they don't like you, then there are plenty of others who will.

Dstructor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what's the party-line here but i have a policy of helping those who want help and from what i'm reading this guy CLEARLY doesn't want what we have to offer