Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My thoughts about women after banging a 6

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
30k on makeup a month... wtf, how is that possible.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
There is anecdotal evidence that suggests Hugh Jackman is a closet homosexual.

Very handsome man, married to a matriarch while bombarded at all times by hot young women, and then giving lap dances to Scarlett Johanson -- think about it.

Same with Emanuel Macron, president of France. Handsome guy by all means, also married to matriarch and spends 30k/month on makeup.

Unless progressive, feminized standards of masculinity have made their way back to those generations.
IDK, but these females are hideous. If any of them left now, it would be financial suicide. Exercise a bit, eat heathy and that's about it. Now, if any of them have serious medical issues, then the dude should stick by them; as should the female. It's a coin-toss nowadays on that.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had some bookmarks on an older computer, but I don't follow anyone anymore.
I'm better off only admiring women I can actually put my hands on. Keeps my brain healthy.
I feel you on that. I rank all women, celebrity or not as a means of staying objective about the market. In many ways it has the same effect. I’m no 9 of 10, so expecting to bag one only leads to discouragement. And as OP said, even a male who is a 10 would be better served seriously dating a lesser woman.

I get maximum compliance and the most sex from 6s. The 8s I’ve been on dates with I was always a back up option for them. They were aloof, flaky, or just complained about date choices. 7s were somewhere in between. That puts me somewhere in the 7-8 range

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel you on that. I rank all women, celebrity or not as a means of staying objective about the market. In many ways it has the same effect. I’m no 9 of 10, so expecting to bag one only leads to discouragement. And as OP said, even a male who is a 10 would be better served seriously dating a lesser woman.

I get maximum compliance and the most sex from 6s. The 8s I’ve been on dates with I was always a back up option for them. They were aloof, flaky, or just complained about date choices. 7s were somewhere in between. That puts me somewhere in the 7-8 range
yeah , so basically the only way forward is either to date under or the same smv , or improve your smv

being a 7 and wanting to sleep with 10s is good objective , as it will make you gain confidence in your and stuff like that , but on the medium and long term it is suicide

it is better to put that energy into increasing your smv , so you will not have to move mountains to access the more attractive women

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is better to put that energy into increasing your smv , so you will not have to move mountains to access the more attractive women
Correct. Most of our women problems can be solved by picking better women.. ones that like you a lot from the jump. Can’t make wine out of sour grapes. This is straight out of anti-dumps playbook; we’re just quantifying it by SMV. If you want hotties HB8+ to submit, you better stack money and get as close to 10 as you can. And be ready to spend money on them... is it worth it?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct. Most of our women problems can be solved by picking better women.. ones that like you a lot from the jump. Can’t make wine out of sour grapes. This is straight out of anti-dumps playbook; we’re just quantifying it by SMV. If you want hotties HB8+ to submit, you better stack money and get as close to 10 as you can. And be ready to spend money on them... is it worth it?

If you reach that level it is worth it , as more or less women will be a side effect of what is happening in your life , and not the focus

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Can’t make wine out of sour grapes.
Not true.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS. I got to imagine when you get to that level you don’t give a fvck about women or divorce. You’ll just make more money.
Women do not care about the money per se , but more about the lifestyle that comes with them . It is a difference