You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
IDK, but these females are hideous. If any of them left now, it would be financial suicide. Exercise a bit, eat heathy and that's about it. Now, if any of them have serious medical issues, then the dude should stick by them; as should the female. It's a coin-toss nowadays on that.There is anecdotal evidence that suggests Hugh Jackman is a closet homosexual.
Very handsome man, married to a matriarch while bombarded at all times by hot young women, and then giving lap dances to Scarlett Johanson -- think about it.
Same with Emanuel Macron, president of France. Handsome guy by all means, also married to matriarch and spends 30k/month on makeup.
Unless progressive, feminized standards of masculinity have made their way back to those generations.
I feel you on that. I rank all women, celebrity or not as a means of staying objective about the market. In many ways it has the same effect. I’m no 9 of 10, so expecting to bag one only leads to discouragement. And as OP said, even a male who is a 10 would be better served seriously dating a lesser woman.Had some bookmarks on an older computer, but I don't follow anyone anymore.
I'm better off only admiring women I can actually put my hands on. Keeps my brain healthy.
yeah , so basically the only way forward is either to date under or the same smv , or improve your smvI feel you on that. I rank all women, celebrity or not as a means of staying objective about the market. In many ways it has the same effect. I’m no 9 of 10, so expecting to bag one only leads to discouragement. And as OP said, even a male who is a 10 would be better served seriously dating a lesser woman.
I get maximum compliance and the most sex from 6s. The 8s I’ve been on dates with I was always a back up option for them. They were aloof, flaky, or just complained about date choices. 7s were somewhere in between. That puts me somewhere in the 7-8 range
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Correct. Most of our women problems can be solved by picking better women.. ones that like you a lot from the jump. Can’t make wine out of sour grapes. This is straight out of anti-dumps playbook; we’re just quantifying it by SMV. If you want hotties HB8+ to submit, you better stack money and get as close to 10 as you can. And be ready to spend money on them... is it worth it?it is better to put that energy into increasing your smv , so you will not have to move mountains to access the more attractive women
Correct. Most of our women problems can be solved by picking better women.. ones that like you a lot from the jump. Can’t make wine out of sour grapes. This is straight out of anti-dumps playbook; we’re just quantifying it by SMV. If you want hotties HB8+ to submit, you better stack money and get as close to 10 as you can. And be ready to spend money on them... is it worth it?
THIS. I got to imagine when you get to that level you don’t give a fvck about women or divorce. You’ll just make more money.If you reach that level it is worth it , as more or less women will be a side effect of what is happening in your life , and not the focus
Not true.Can’t make wine out of sour grapes.
Women do not care about the money per se , but more about the lifestyle that comes with them . It is a differenceTHIS. I got to imagine when you get to that level you don’t give a fvck about women or divorce. You’ll just make more money.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.