Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My success on Tinder as a standard guy

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not the Don Juan way.
Sure it is. He is red-pill and understands female nature. That's why he put the chad photos and then used game to close those who were not disgusted enough by his looks to unmatch and give him a chance.

At the end of it, this is textbook red-pill thinking and game. What I like about it is it encouraging to even blackpillers because you use chad as a tool to put your own foot in the door rather than feeling that you can never have a chance.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm happy you had results but I'm the person who hates lying or being lied to.

At least your approach might be more sustainable than the guys pretending to be rich in sugar dating websites and "sampling" the girls before committing to an arrangement.

But in the end of the day, I am against men feeding the machine that inflates women's perception of their own value (tinder, etc).

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm happy you had results but I'm the person who hates lying or being lied to.

At least your approach might be more sustainable than the guys pretending to be rich in sugar dating websites and "sampling" the girls before committing to an arrangement.

But in the end of the day, I am against men feeding the machine that inflates women's perception of their own value (tinder, etc).
It takes only 1-2 reports to get you banned for good on tinder for cat fishing

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes only 1-2 reports to get you banned for good on tinder for cat fishing
If so, it would be a ban that is well earned. He can also then set up another ip address, email, and try again. If you extrapolate his numbers, and that's 3 girls in 2 days, that could like 50 girls in a month using this stragegy. He would probably get with another 20+ or so before he's banned and by then he would have a rotation.

With so many hacks, this can be done multiple times even if he gets banned. So far 50 unmatches and no reports are good numbers. These airheads are too busy or stupid to make reports. It's more likely if you actually set up a date and meet someone and catfish in person and waste someone's time, energy and expectations, then those types of things would piss people off enough to report.

Last edited:

Realthangpoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the end they only matched the chad and then you closed the deal with your own pics. I don’t know about the catfishing, but well done OP, I salute your creativity.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most men come at Tinder with the wrong attitude, or social apps like it. Women are superficial, so you have to play the game. Get good photos, leave a small description of who you are [don't do technical stuff. Make it more like youre writing a book]. Know how to write so you can elicit some emotion from the woman. You can be sappy, hardcore, firm, does not matter. Just write something short and sweet to the picture. The point of social apps is to create a character. And then you have to play this up in person, though once in person you can use your natural self to keep her hooked.

Social apps remove the humanity aspect, so you have to act like what she wants. A lot of men do not know how to do theatre, and even less know how to do marketing, which is what you do on Tinder.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its interesting most, not all, but most of the naysaysers are actual chads/chadlites on this thread. Like they are upset they've lost their gross advantage on the dating market to a normie who is cheating on it. You see, to the priviledged, equality looks like oppression and that's why you are getting that negative feedback by them. They are in complete denial that their experience on the online dating or cold approaching does not reflect most average guys, like he OP, and are in denial about their looks. Notice it's not the normies or sub-5s who are critical here.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If so, it would be a ban that is well earned. He can also then set up another ip address, email, and try again. If you extrapolate his numbers, and that's 3 girls in 2 days, that could like 50 girls in a month using this stragegy. He would probably get with another 20+ or so before he's banned and by then he would have a rotation.

With so many hacks, this can be done multiple times even if he gets banned. So far 50 unmatches and no reports are good numbers. These airheads are too busy or stupid to make reports. It's more likely if you actually set up a date and meet someone and catfish in person and waste someone's time, energy and expectations, then those types of things would piss people off enough to report.
In theory yes , in practice it takes a lot of effort

You reliance on outliers is too risky for this to work for a long period of time

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In theory yes , in practice it takes a lot of effort

You reliance on outliers is too risky for this to work for a long period of time
He doesn't not need a long period of time to build a rotation with those numbers. Once you have a rotation, then you won't need that site for a while, therefore, you don't need for it to work for a long period of time. Just sometimes now and then. Think of the potential uses:
1) This can crack a dry-spell without having to dumpster-drive with a fattie with tatooes you would feel disgusted with.
2) You can built a rotation of 4-5 women, and then when it gets too stale or you lose too many out, then you can revamp it again until its back there.

Nobody is talking about doing something crazy by saying this is a sustainable thing in the long-term, but it looks like a good life-hack for someone who is not chad-tier looks.