Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My recent POF dates

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
let me define what i mean by the term "big" when it comes to this girl. her ass was so big she acctually tipped forward when she walked. i feel that if the stood upright gravity would pull her over backwards. i wish i could have gotten a pic to show this, but i dont think her ass could have fit in the view of the lens. i bet she wears special made jeans. like a 2 waist with a size 10 butt.

Funniest **** ever.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes thanks that was very good, I wish more guys would post lay reports, especially the ones who claim to pull "7s through 9s" in clubs "every week." ;)

Anyway I had a POF date a couple of nights ago that turned into a lay. Chick was mid-30s, she was down with my profile that is quite ****y and sexual now.

At first she tried to suggest that we go out for breakfast, I said no. Then she wanted me to come on a first date to see her friend's band play, I said no. There was a whole lot of wrangling and negotiation going on. We finally agreed to go out for drinks.

Went out for drinks near her place, we talked about BS job stuff for about an hour--totally non-sexual. Then we went out to the car and I grabbed her and said, "You talk too much" and started kissing her. She was cool with that and said, "So is there chemistry here?" I said yes.

She invited me over to her place, I followed her home. Got inside and chatted for a little while, then screwed. It was a standard first-date screw, where both parties are going into it knowing that it's going to probably lead to it.

Turns out that she is divorcing her husband, he cheated on her for the last 2 years of their marriage and now she wants to hook up with guys. She's clearly got some emotional baggage but she's a good lay and a decent bod so I might do it again.

This is why I think it's good to use an online profile not only to attract women but to screen them. Very important, if you're getting more than a 25% response rate I think you're not screening them enough. I'd much rather have fewer dates, but dates that lead to lays, rather than a ton of dates that lead nowhere.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one Zarky! Sounds good.

I find those kind of dates are so much clearer and easier. I've found myself dating a few uptight chicks lately and they're so defensive that any hint at sex seems to scare them off. At least if you establish the physical stuff before you meet then it's clear what you're aiming for.

I'm starting to think I need to focus more on that. Nice women and "keepers" sound good in theory, but they're too much work and rarely lead to anything worthwhile.

Keep us posted!