My recent POF dates

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went on two dates this week with POF girls. First time in almost a year (I have a couple of long-term girlfriends who keep me mostly satisfied).

#1: 30 year old, mildly cute girl, new into town. Like brand new, been here a week. No job, was staying on a couch. Should have inquired before the date eh? Anyway she basically wanted a free dinner because she was too broke to buy food. I didn't buy her dinner but I did buy us a pitcher of beer. We hung out and chatted, walked around a little, I tried to feel her up by her car, she b|tched about it. I told her goodnight. Went over to one of my LTR's and got a bl0wjob.

The girl texted me the next day, "Thanks for the beer," I haven't responded.

#2: 46 year old chick. Must have posted photos from a decade ago. She looked relatively good then, a solid 6. Now she was a 3. However, I'm horny enough these days that I would have hit it and quit it, but she had the most enormous cold sore on her lip that I'd ever seen. Couldn't stop staring at it. Went out for drinks downtown. She bought the first round, I bought the second. Two drinks cost me $38, not including tip. :eek: :mad: She invited me back to her place, I declined, didn't want herpes thanks. Left and got a bj from my LTR again. LOL

I have another date tonight and possibly another Thursday. Bound to be even more disappointment. I'll keep you updated.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the 2 dates from POF i went on went like this

Date #1- Girls looked CUTE in her pics, i never saw from waist down but from waist up she looked nice, really cute face, her arms were skinny, she seemed really petite. told me to pick her up at her house(that's a good sign these days, usually means the girl is comfortable with you.) she walsk out and HOLY $h!t she has the BIGGEST @$$ i've EVER seen on a white girl!!! it honestly looked like a 300 lb girls butt on a 120 lb girls body. it was so big that she seemed to tip forward when she walked.lol i dunno what she did to herself but in her pics she wore her hair really cute, she looked nice, not alot of makeup or anything. however when i saw her in person i think she either came from clown practice, or got her makeup and hair done by a blind person. it was that bad. we had fun on the date anyways, she sent all the right signals during the date of a girl thats interested. we even hungout at her house after the date but it was so d@mn hot in her house if we had gotten it on i would have been sweating buckets. got a text the next day from her "i dunno how i feel". that ended that.lol

date #2- another seemingly cute girl, but when i saw her she had tree trunks for legs. she didn't have those in any of her pics that had a recent date on them!!! i dunno what happened. same thing, picked her up at her house, we had a good time, hungout at her house afterwards and we madeout. her really fat cousin was home when we got back from the date and i could tell her fat cousin didnt like me much. i guess because she knew she could never have a guy like me. i had to listen to her hog of a cousin talk about how many guys shed screwed from pof and i wanted to throw up because she went into detail and gave me a mental immage. i think the whale told her cousin not to talk to me again because i havent heard from the girl since. this is why i hate fat c0ck blocking women, especially family members that girls are "close" with and act like best friends with.

both dates were single moms btw.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm horny enough these days that I would have hit it and quit it, but she had the most enormous cold sore on her lip that I'd ever seen.
Full of win.

LMAO

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:

Date #1- Girls looked CUTE in her pics, i never saw from waist down but from waist up she looked nice, really cute face, her arms were skinny, she seemed really petite. told me to pick her up at her house(that's a good sign these days, usually means the girl is comfortable with you.) she walsk out and HOLY $h!t she has the BIGGEST @$$ i've EVER seen on a white girl!!! it honestly looked like a 300 lb girls butt on a 120 lb girls body. it was so big that she seemed to tip forward when she walked.lol i dunno what she did to herself but in her pics she wore her hair really cute, she looked nice, not alot of makeup or anything. however when i saw her in person i think she either came from clown practice, or got her makeup and hair done by a blind person. it was that bad. we had fun on the date anyways, she sent all the right signals during the date of a girl thats interested. we even hungout at her house after the date but it was so d@mn hot in her house if we had gotten it on i would have been sweating buckets. got a text the next day from her "i dunno how i feel". that ended that.lol

date #2- another seemingly cute girl, but when i saw her she had tree trunks for legs. she didn't have those in any of her pics that had a recent date on them!!! i dunno what happened. same thing, picked her up at her house, we had a good time, hungout at her house afterwards and we madeout. her really fat cousin was home when we got back from the date and i could tell her fat cousin didnt like me much. i guess because she knew she could never have a guy like me. i had to listen to her hog of a cousin talk about how many guys shed screwed from pof and i wanted to throw up because she went into detail and gave me a mental immage. i think the whale told her cousin not to talk to me again because i havent heard from the girl since. this is why i hate fat c0ck blocking women, especially family members that girls are "close" with and act like best friends with.

both dates were single moms btw.
Date #1 summarized....she looked like three bobcats stuffed into a two cat sack. :eek:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Date #1 summarized....she looked like three bobcats stuffed into a two cat sack. :eek:

something like that.lol what's really hell on the confidence is not getting a second date with EITHER of these average girls.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive met like 4 girls from pof , there always fatter than they look , never mess with the moms either , they always flake

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Zarky I like this **** mayn keep this as your journal brah

p.s. was the 3 fat?
Oddly enough, she wasn't as fat as she could have been. She was, however, very wrinkly, and just... old. You know, she looked like a rough 55 year old, not 46.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
Date #1- Girls looked CUTE in her pics, i never saw from waist down but from waist up she looked nice, really cute face, her arms were skinny, she seemed really petite. told me to pick her up at her house(that's a good sign these days, usually means the girl is comfortable with you.) she walsk out and HOLY $h!t she has the BIGGEST @$$ i've EVER seen on a white girl!!! it honestly looked like a 300 lb girls butt on a 120 lb girls body.
120 pounds with a big butt?

whats the problem?

Sounds legit to me!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
120 pounds with a big butt?

whats the problem?

Sounds legit to me!

let me define what i mean by the term "big" when it comes to this girl. her ass was so big she acctually tipped forward when she walked. i feel that if the stood upright gravity would pull her over backwards. i wish i could have gotten a pic to show this, but i dont think her ass could have fit in the view of the lens. i bet she wears special made jeans. like a 2 waist with a size 10 butt.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
let me define what i mean by the term "big" when it comes to this girl. her ass was so big she acctually tipped forward when she walked. i feel that if the stood upright gravity would pull her over backwards. i wish i could have gotten a pic to show this, but i dont think her ass could have fit in the view of the lens. i bet she wears special made jeans. like a 2 waist with a size 10 butt.
PERFECT!!!

SEND HER MY WAY MATE

:D

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meh I like small asses.

anyway I've radically changed my POF profile into something more aggressive and sexual. I find I have to do this every time I get back into online dating. I start out with a real wimpy profile, go on a couple of sh!tty dates, and then amp it up and get more sexual chicks. I don't know why I always follow this pattern.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
meh I like small asses.

anyway I've radically changed my POF profile into something more aggressive and sexual. I find I have to do this every time I get back into online dating. I start out with a real wimpy profile, go on a couple of sh!tty dates, and then amp it up and get more sexual chicks. I don't know why I always follow this pattern.
You dont mind postng a copy of your pro here do ya?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Robert28 said:
What part of South Carolina are you in anyway? I wonder how the girls are there. I've only been around the cities off I-85.

Atlanta women will drive a rusted ass car and expect you to drive a Lexus. WTF?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
What part of South Carolina are you in anyway? I wonder how the girls are there. I've only been around the cities off I-85.

Atlanta women will drive a rusted ass car and expect you to drive a Lexus. WTF?
i'm from a small town called sumter. the girls here are the worst! im not far from columbia, florence.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Robert didn't you use to be in socal? is there a huge difference between the hotness and personality of chicks?

no it wasnt me.