Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My recent interaction with a girl- What's your opinion

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a lecture theatre recently at night(night classes are quite common here, going to study in school at night) and I noticed this girl sitting some rows in front of me

I was reluctant at first but I eventually approached her. My aim was just to make some small talk and get her number. I opened with asking if she was in second year and the conversation went on quite deep for a stranger.

But the surprising thing was when I asked for her contact and handed over my phone, she fiddled with it for some seconds and then asked what she was going to get if she gave me her contact. She was like am I going to get some money or something in kind in a playful tone

I was totally caught off guard and I replied something along the lines of we'll talk and meet up again while adding that I've never been asked that before. At that point, I was thinking she's shallow but she eventually said she was making a joke

After typing in her contact, she proceeds to ask if I would give my number out to any girl that walks up to me to ask.
I said yes. She continued to press by saying what if I didn't find her attractive and I'm like I'll give it out at least because she was confident.

Then spontaneously, she asked so you don't play hard to get. I replied something like not really. I asked if she does and she gives this small admitting smile

The conversation went on for like 20 minutes in total, we talked about a lot of things (the COVID19 break, hobbies, books, school, movies, likes and dislikes etc) though she did more of the questioning. I had to end our talk cos I wanted to get to my books and leave when things were still fun

The conversation we had was quite deep. Around the start of the convo, she asked what I was studying. I told her I was a medic. I guess maybe that helped but she seemed truly interested.

I have texted her on WhatsApp and will ask her out on a date in a few weeks after tests and exams.

Replaying the conversation in my head makes me feel like those questions were **** tests?

What's your opinion about the interaction? What should I take note of / improve on

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder what would have happened if you told her she'd get a good d1cking in return. I'd imagine that would be too overt.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a lecture theatre recently at night(night classes are quite common here, going to study in school at night) and I noticed this girl sitting some rows in front of me

I was reluctant at first but I eventually approached her. My aim was just to make some small talk and get her number. I opened with asking if she was in second year and the conversation went on quite deep for a stranger.

But the surprising thing was when I asked for her contact and handed over my phone, she fiddled with it for some seconds and then asked what she was going to get if she gave me her contact. She was like am I going to get some money or something in kind in a playful tone

I was totally caught off guard and I replied something along the lines of we'll talk and meet up again while adding that I've never been asked that before. At that point, I was thinking she's shallow but she eventually said she was making a joke

After typing in her contact, she proceeds to ask if I would give my number out to any girl that walks up to me to ask.
I said yes. She continued to press by saying what if I didn't find her attractive and I'm like I'll give it out at least because she was confident.

Then spontaneously, she asked so you don't play hard to get. I replied something like not really. I asked if she does and she gives this small admitting smile

The conversation went on for like 20 minutes in total, we talked about a lot of things (the COVID19 break, hobbies, books, school, movies, likes and dislikes etc) though she did more of the questioning. I had to end our talk cos I wanted to get to my books and leave when things were still fun

The conversation we had was quite deep. Around the start of the convo, she asked what I was studying. I told her I was a medic. I guess maybe that helped but she seemed truly interested.

I have texted her on WhatsApp and will ask her out on a date in a few weeks after tests and exams.

Replaying the conversation in my head makes me feel like those questions were **** tests?

What's your opinion about the interaction? What should I take note of / improve on
Yeah, don't wait too long because in the meantime another guy will swoop in and she'll forget who you are.

It's hard to know from what was said if she was really interested or not. She sounds like she could be toying with you. Generally in women, too much confidence is a bad thing. They tend to be shy and obedient when they meet someone they like - all of this attitude is generally a bad sign. But you won't know until you ask her out, which you should do ASAP. If she gives you a bunch of excuses - well there's your answer right there.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best reply to "Would you give out your number to ANY girl?" is

"I have a rigorous screening process that involves multiple interviews. Play your cards right and you can move to the next step..."

ABS - Always Be Screening

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
man i feel like any guy who asks questions about simple interactions is just not ready for women. are you just inexperienced? not trying to knock you bud just want to understand

this is literally men turning into women. women would go to their girl friends and ask about stuff like this because they overanalyzed everything about guys they liked.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man i feel like any guy who asks questions about simple interactions is just not ready for women. are you just inexperienced? not trying to knock you bud just want to understand

this is literally men turning into women. women would go to their girl friends and ask about stuff like this because they overanalyzed everything about guys they liked.
And we just smashed them and if we weren't we wouldn't be hanging around.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
And we just smashed them and if we weren't we wouldn't be hanging around.
hell yeah man. i remember when i used to not have a single female friend. the only reason why i have some are because they exist in my social circles. but the only time a guy should be hanging around a girl by themselves is if they are getting it on

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hell yeah man. i remember when i used to not have a single female friend. the only reason why i have some are because they exist in my social circles. but the only time a guy should be hanging around a girl by themselves is if they are getting it on
I had a couple but we had already gotten it in or they just admired me. It was none of this hanging around half interested babes to fill their ego. That would've not been something we'd do. We'd be hanging round the ones we fvck or our male Buddies.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women now have fake abundance mindsets, it aint 1990 no more, with Ja rule in the charts. this guys probably had to build the confidence to even get a mediocre chic to acknowledge him

Just cause you were Rico Suave when you were 8, doesn't mean OP is.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pretty solid interaction. The key takeaway is that you approached her and were intentional. Most guys, or at least AFCs, would simply whimp'd out and regret it the rest of their day.

Rarely, or at least not very common, will come across a girl that can banter and be outspoken/funny. That is a very good sign that she wants, or at least open to the idea of potentially getting to know. However, one day they can be hot and the next cold. And much of it has to do with how you play your cards going forward.

One thing we would suggest since she was bantering a bit and fooling around is to counterbalance that by teasing her (appropriately) and give her a hard time as well. That shows confidence and can stand your ground. Just don't do overdo it and become her personal clown.

Last but not least, do not wait to set up a date. Make sure to continue the momentum you had going on from that interaction. Just don't ask her out, don't be like 9 out 10 guys that ask "Hey, do you want to/are you free/would you like/are you down" blabber. Simply plan something unique and memorable, preferably something free, and suggest she joins you at that time and that place. You lead, she complies.

Hope this helps,
Modern Man Advice

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't ask her out, don't be like 9 out 10 guys that ask "Hey, do you want to/are you free/would you like/are you down" blabber. Simply plan something unique and memorable, preferably something free, and suggest she joins you at that time and that place. You lead, she complies.
Remember that it all comes down to her interest level. If she's hot for the OP he can ask her out in a beta way and she'll jump on it, although that's certainly not the vibe his post gives off. Plenty of girls have turned down my direct invitations to join me, no matter how còcky and alpha I acted. They weren't interested, end of.

Steel_Neurons

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interaction sounds ok. You did well getting her number. But have to agree with others: I would have just asked her to join you for a quick coffee/walk in the palk/etc. when you texted her rather than leave it for a few weeks.

I really like Antidump's take on women and dating as you know where you are very quickly and clearly from her actions rather than getting lost in analysis:

Just focus on the single word 'NUMBER' when you are talking to a woman.
And then focus on the single word 'YES' when you call to ask for a date.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, regardless if you got her number or not(which doesn't mean $hit these days), You have to ask yourself if she made you feel disrespected or uncomfortable in any way.
Because I guarantee you, that type of stuff will never cease with her and if it makes you uncomfortable now, it will only get worse if you do end up going out with her. Just keep that in mind.

As they say, go with your gut...