Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My reaction to a flake

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: She insisted quite a bunch of times to meet and I gave in.

She came over and apologized for not being available and told me her situation work/family wise. I’m convinced because it’s legitimate.

It doesn’t help that she needs to drive for 2 hours to come over which she’d been doing almost every week for 6 months. I’m willing to give things another shot and thanked her for salvaging this by sleeping w her.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice update! Did you resolve the exclusivity issue?

She asked for that, did you agree?
I told her I’d want exclusivity only when I can rely on a woman to be there for me whenever I want.

We agreed that we’ll figure this out. Meanwhile we are okay with keeping things as it is. Id say if we do manage to sort this out, I wouldn’t mind LTRing her, but I’ll want to wait it out for a few more months to be sure.

Till then it’s spinning plates, working out and getting more money.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, toxic.
I don’t understand why you’d say that. I’m not saying a girl has to give up her life and revolve around me everyday. But in current context. I would atleast want to meet a potential LTR plate once or twice a week if not more.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men and women don’t experience sex the same way. You’ve got gender dysphoria combined with a lack of experience, my friend.

Men have casual sex - we can disconnect emotionally from sex. This is unique to men.

Women cannot have casual sex. It’s emotional for her. Which is why notch counts on women ruin their value. It’s not because her vag gets smelly, it’s because it makes her a head case.

I can’t believe I have to write such obvious stuff. Men are so confused these days.

How are your crypto investments going by the way? ;)

Women lose it when they get with a lot of men they can't keep. They basically get used because they think getting with guy x, y and z validates them as being valuable. In reality it lowers their smv.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her I’d want exclusivity only when I can rely on a woman to be there for me whenever I want.

We agreed that we’ll figure this out. Meanwhile we are okay with keeping things as it is. Id say if we do manage to sort this out, I wouldn’t mind LTRing her, but I’ll want to wait it out for a few more months to be sure.

Till then it’s spinning plates, working out and getting more money.
You made a mistake here.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a date with my main plate of 6 months tomorrow, which she had asked me out on.

She cancels today saying she has to reschedule, a family thing came up. No reschedule date/time.

I said ok.

I threw her number.

She texts later saying can we talk?

I don’t respond. Maybe I’m toxic. Maybe her act was genuine. But I don’t like how she made me feel. And I don’t want to do anything with her now.
Does it matter?
You are worrying too much about her actions, but you did the right thing. Anyway, she doesnt have to reschedule right away, give her some time. Careless about how she makes your brain feel, she is a puss and nothing more, and worry about how your brainless head feels.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Read above. I’m out mate.
This kinda read like two immature people both being immature if I am being completely honest.

She acts immature by flaking trying to get you to commit thinking you were like the other simps she dated.

You then won't talk to her like a grown man and act kinda childish about it.

Maybe I am reading this wrong but that's what it looked like from an outside perspective

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BackInTheGame78 @Grounded eagle Yeah well we’ve had a few conversations since. She’s okay whether I commit or don’t at this point instead of just losing me altogether.

And she continues to come over.

I just want to take a few months to see how this goes.
Meanwhile I’m flying to another city to sleep with a new girl paying for my flights and a few others lined up.

Cleaned my diet up hard, hitting the gym.

All is good, it’s been a decade since I joined this place since I dated anyone exclusively. Might as well try and see how I’ve changed. I would not stop cultivating options nonetheless. Have backups “friends” no sex sort of thing.