Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My reaction to a flake

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Men and women don’t experience sex the same way. You’ve got gender dysphoria combined with a lack of experience, my friend.

Men have casual sex - we can disconnect emotionally from sex. This is unique to men.

Women cannot have casual sex. It’s emotional for her. Which is why notch counts on women ruin their value. It’s not because her vag gets smelly, it’s because it makes her a head case.

I can’t believe I have to write such obvious stuff. Men are so confused these days.

How are your crypto investments going by the way? ;)
I don't have time to talk around in circles with you. So you can "win" or whatever it is you think you are doing.

They are going great. Do you know what shorting is?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It’s not about winning. It’s about giving men accurate information about women.

Teaching men that women like casual sex is not only massively inaccurate. It’s actually dangerous.

You’ve got no experience with this because, if you did, you’d know full-well what it’s like when you have casual sex with a woman and she gets attached to you. They just can’t do it. That’s why all plates break in 6-12 months max unless you invest in her.

On crypto - you should amend your financial advice to “hey guys, the crypto market has tanked but you can still make money on the way down by shorting the market - betting against crypto”

So you’re betting against crypto. You’ve actually been telling people to invest in crypto. That’s pretty terrible financial advice, dude.
You obviously don't read many of my posts on crypto as I have been talking about shorting for many months now.

There is a time to long and a time to short everything. Stocks, commodities, forex, etc. Crypto is no different. You clearly don't have experience with that as you seem to only think it's possible to make money in one direction

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:
Just came home smashing another plate. The flakey plate has been dropping in a text every day/night since I went AWOL. “How was your day?” “Is everything okay with you?”

I’m cold as ice. No response. I’ve already thrown out the love letters and gifts she’d given me over the months. Mentally I’m done.

Part of me wants to reply back and give her a piece of my mind on not taking out time to see me.

But experience has shown me better. Her words are useless, her actions contradicted them. If I’m no king in her eyes, I’d rather use my time to be a better man and find women who do.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Add:
Before this weekends stable plate smash, I went out with a prospective plate. Wasn’t great so I bounced quickly. Might go no contact with the new one and see if she’s willing to initiate.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: ok so the flake has started repeatedly texting calling out of the blue which she has never done before

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't overthink it as this happens a lot. She says no ok move on to the next one. When a girl rejects my proposition to hang out and don't try to reschedule it that's a next for me,im not wasting my time and energy on that one. Simple

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really want, tell her to bring some wine over your place, and fvck her senselessly.
No man. I’m just sad right now.

I was hoping she knew my value well enough to never play games. But she did and probably didn’t know that I go nuclear when gamed.

I’m just mourning the loss of something beautiful. Because even if she changes herself now, I don’t want her after this power dynamic.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: She’s sent a bunch of texts one after the other; she knows I’ve read them and am ignoring her.
Her anxiety levels are peaking but she’s trying to be as calm as she can telling me that I can tell her whatever it is.

I’m going to continue no contact. Need to let her go.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: Now she’s calling me incessantly from different numbers.

Seems like things are getting batsh!t. I feel really bad for ignoring her, I know what she’s going through, but I need to protect myself.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
FAIAP family emergencies are excuses and flakes too, and warrant number deletion.

Barring a real emergency, would she flake like this on Lebron James or Steph Curry? Of course not, and you wouldn't flake out with an emergency if you had a double date with Shakira and Taylor Swift.

Case closed.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to see both sides, but yeah I have no idea why she ignored your invite to talk, except to say she really likes you, emotions were high and she was seeking an immediate response to her " let's go exclusive" question.

As you guys often say yourselves, anything other than clear yes, is a NO.

Which is correct in this case, you do NOT want to go exclusive. Admittedly, you're NOT that into her.

Her mistake now is chasing you, hard. Like really hard. She's feeling insecure and anxious and backtracking.

Now we women often like to tell ourselves stories to lessen the rejection, it's often delusional and I've certainly learned my lesson. :oops:

BUT my guess is, now that her emotions have calmed down, the story she's telling herself is that she must have hurt you deeply when she initially flaked and then ghosted your invite to talk, she is second guessing herself, feeling pangs of guilt and as such, needs to prove her worthiness. So she's chasing.

The more you ignore, the more anxious and obsessed she becomes.

I dunno man, maybe you should just tell her you're done, it's over for you, you want casual, she doesn't, and part ways.

Bottom line, you're not into her enough to commit, the end. Own it, there is nothing bad or wrong with that.
Thank you for following up with good advice after an actual analysis.

I think I should’ve been treated well as I presented her myself with no subterfuge and didn’t play any kind of mind games I have an arsenal of.

I don’t think I owe her any explanation if I cease communication after she shows unavailability for a month.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FAIAP family emergencies are excuses and flakes too, and warrant number deletion.

Barring a real emergency, would she flake like this on Lebron James or Steph Curry? Of course not, and you wouldn't flake out with an emergency if you had a double date with Shakira and Taylor Swift.

Case closed.
For initial dates, I can agree. Over a course of a few months I feel cancelling a day before with a reschedule is fair. Cancelling without a reschedule. That’s not acceptable

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Update: Ok now I’m getting calls from unknown numbers
Looks like you dodged a bullet. I remember ghosting a girl and blocking her number, she kept trying to reach me for three days in a row

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: Shes been trying to reach me since the last few days. Being cold and emotionally abusive is not me.

I sent her a text clarifying that I understand that I’ve been quiet and that it’s not fair to her. I told her I’m hurt and I’m not looking forward to being with her anymore. That I am not ready to talk and if I ever am maybe we can be friends. I wished her the best.

I really don’t think using manipulative tactics is necessary as I don’t want to be with her now anyway, even for something casual. So even if this decreases her attraction for me, I feel peaceful instead of pissed.

Thanks for the support guys. Chapter closed.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a date with my main plate of 6 months tomorrow, which she had asked me out on.

She cancels today saying she has to reschedule, a family thing came up. No reschedule date/time.

I said ok.

I threw her number.

She texts later saying can we talk?

I don’t respond. Maybe I’m toxic. Maybe her act was genuine. But I don’t like how she made me feel. And I don’t want to do anything with her now.
That was toxic, yes.

The correct answer is- “Sure, we can talk.”

Then, WAIT. Wait for her to place her cards on the table. Say nothing more until she talks.

Men, patience is the name of the game.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was toxic, yes.

The correct answer is- “Sure, we can talk.”

Then, WAIT. Wait for her to place her cards on the table. Say nothing more until she talks.

Men, patience is the name of the game.
Read above. I’m out mate.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: After I sent her an LJBG text she said she’s coming to meet me tomorrow morning. I said I’m sorry I’m busy to which she replied do you really not want to talk about this in person, please talk to me.

I didn’t reply.