Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Movie Review: Blue Valentine

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gosling is the Tom Hanks of our age. I'd rate him as Chad-lite. Attractive enough to not be out of place in a romantic comedy, but not overwhelming so, like Brad Pitt.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A must watch. So is Unfaithful. It checks off all the boxes.

Beta provider slayed Chad who was screwing his wife in the end.

A combination of Chad having much more choice and Normie needing to hang on for dear life - and willing to defend it - could make Chads think twice about whom exactly they tap. I liken it to the way the honey badger fights off lions.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed, a gamble is a good comparison. For the guys that play poker (especially poker tournaments), you can make all the right moves and right decisions, but a lot of times you'll still lose because you either got unlucky or the other person makes irrational decisions and they somehow got lucky and beat you.

Same with relationships, you can make all the right moves, but if your partner makes irrational decisions, it ultimately won't work out.

That's because we don't live in a vacuum, the actions of others directly impact our lives.
It's OVER for VacuumCels.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If more high school kids especially the guys watch film like this along with movie like kidz. The world will be a better place.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This movie is actually among my top 3 favorite movies of all time. The acting is superb. It is so good that it looks almost voyeuristic. The director Derek Cianfrance is said to be inspired by his parent's divorce.

He made another movie called Place Beyond the Pines that could have been an awesome movie but halfway through it turned into trash.