Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My mom just passed away this afternoon.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I know we don't know each other personally on here but still it's a kind of like a support group or so I'd like to think. Anyway, I just lost my today she was 59. She had gone in for her regular dialysis treatment and she died. They tried to revive her at the emergency room but to no avail. Although I talked to her last night. I am saddened by the situation and it hurts when you have parents and you don't get to spend quality time besides holiday get togethers and when they want you to run an errand for them. Then they just pass and you wish you could've had more quality time.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish you the best. My condolences.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sucks man.

I know how it can be having lost a father at the age of 51 to melanoma skin cancer.

The grieving process is difficult but the pain ebbs with time.

Anyway I've never heard of someone dying before while on dialysis but obviously its possible.

Did they figure out a cause yet such as a heart attack or was it literally something about the process of dialysis itself that caused your mother's death?

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't got the details yet. I will find out more and inform you as I know. Thanks all you guys I appreciate the condonlences.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about your mother. As I get older, I'm becoming acutely aware of my parent's age and it's sobering when you realize they have fewer years of ahead of them than behind them. My mom survived colon cancer a few years back and she's okay so far, but I don't take my time with her for granted. It's hard to imagine how life will change when the inevitable happens to one of my loved ones. I don't think anyone can ever prepare for such a thing. One of my best friends lost his mother to cancer a few years ago, and he has only recently started emotionally recovering after much therapy. I wish you and your family the best, man.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear it, jafyk. I just lost my dad 3 weeks ago, so I can somewhat relate. I had to watch him deteriorate over a 2 month period, and it was tough. Stay strong, Bro. You will get through it and you will realize the ways in which she positively affected you in your life and others' lives, too.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I'm sorry to hear about your mother. As I get older, I'm becoming acutely aware of my parent's age and it's sobering when you realize they have fewer years of ahead of them than behind them. My mom survived colon cancer a few years back and she's okay so far, but I don't take my time with her for granted. It's hard to imagine how life will change when the inevitable happens to one of my loved ones. I don't think anyone can ever prepare for such a thing. One of my best friends lost his mother to cancer a few years ago, and he has only recently started emotionally recovering after much therapy. I wish you and your family the best, man.
I second that.

My uncle (dad's bro) survived a brain tumor many years ago. My dad survived a triple bypass about 12 years ago. Their dad passed before I was born.

Although my dad is doing well at 63, I can't help but be conscious of his mortality, and my own for that matter, as I am genetically predisposed to hypertension and diabetes.

I don't know you but I wish you well.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Sorry to hear it, jafyk. I just lost my dad 3 weeks ago, so I can somewhat relate. I had to watch him deteriorate over a 2 month period, and it was tough. Stay strong, Bro. You will get through it and you will realize the ways in which she positively affected you in your life and others' lives, too.
I remember about a month ago she called me in the middle of the night to take her to the hospital and I wondered when the day would be and how it would be and if it would be in one of those emergency situations and then it just happened on an ordinary day with no emergency just her regular treatment. I spoke with her last night and she had wanted me to help her with something on the 31st. Didn't know it would be the last time. On the upside we all got to spend christmas together. There's a hole in my life but at least she doesn't have to suffer anymore. I'm still surprised though. When I got the call I wondered is it today and then I prayed and hoped it would not be today but alas it was. Thanks for the support guys it means a lot to me.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
You remember her daily is how she'll continue to live. My express sorrow for your loss brother.

Reconcile yourself that she is no longer physically tormented and her spirit is now free to roam.

My best to you.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish you the best in this difficult time. Thanks for sharing this personal moment with us.

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My father passed a few years back!

It's a hard time, you find yourself even years later (and who knows how much longer) having dreams about them, or thinking about them on the weirdest occassions.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My sympathy bro, sorry about your loss.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that and my condolences. It's crazy how a person can be here one day and seem fine and be gone the next basically without warning. My parents, especially my mom, are getting up there in age. It's something to think about. That's one downside to having kids so much later, or being the youngest born. It kind of sucks people are losing their parents in their 20's and 30's.