Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my method to get car handjobs

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Steps to get a car handjob.

1) go to a pub or club.
2) have girls approach you.
3) continue talking to them, grinding on them if its a nightclub.
4) pull to car and makeout with them if havent allready done in club.
5) open up your fly/zip pull your **** out and start stroking it.
6) continue making out with her and pull her hand to touch your ****.

Gotta go field test this **** tomorrow. of course there's more detail to it than just six steps.

Eye contact and awareness is a key component. Noticing which girls are looking at you and looking them dead in the eye and saying hi if they don't happen to do it first. In order to get this eye contact focus on your breathing, feeling your body parts, listening to the gaps in the music in the club. Slow down all your movements and don't move a lot and if you do move be concious of your movements. Be in a place where you can be seen. Dancefloors are great but sitting at a table can also work well too.

Pulling can be tricky and can take some time. If its closing and shes still with you its a bit easier. I've pulled girls to bathrooms before and what i did was just say lets go in there and the girls always say I'm not going in there with you but you just keep walking and go in and the girl runs after you and comes with you. I might try that in a club if i get resistance from a girl once i ask her lets get out of here. I might just say I'm going outside come with me and if she says no i might just say come with me and keep walking away from her. It has worked 1 or 1 for me before but i dunno about inside a venue with heaps of people. Can only try.

I watched a pua guy on youtube and the girl said she has a boyfriend/lesbian just resistance ****. I wonder if the guy said come with me anyways and walked away from her when he said that and walked would the girl follow him. I must try that with street and daygame as well.

Last edited:

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crap, I used to get car blow jobs all of the time. I never had a system. I would have a few drinks with them. Walk them to their car and get inside it. Start making out and one thing would lead to another. I have been in a relationship for three years. So I haven’t done this in a while.