"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

my method to get car handjobs

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Steps to get a car handjob.

1) go to a pub or club.
2) have girls approach you.
3) continue talking to them, grinding on them if its a nightclub.
4) pull to car and makeout with them if havent allready done in club.
5) open up your fly/zip pull your **** out and start stroking it.
6) continue making out with her and pull her hand to touch your ****.

Gotta go field test this **** tomorrow. of course there's more detail to it than just six steps.

Eye contact and awareness is a key component. Noticing which girls are looking at you and looking them dead in the eye and saying hi if they don't happen to do it first. In order to get this eye contact focus on your breathing, feeling your body parts, listening to the gaps in the music in the club. Slow down all your movements and don't move a lot and if you do move be concious of your movements. Be in a place where you can be seen. Dancefloors are great but sitting at a table can also work well too.

Pulling can be tricky and can take some time. If its closing and shes still with you its a bit easier. I've pulled girls to bathrooms before and what i did was just say lets go in there and the girls always say I'm not going in there with you but you just keep walking and go in and the girl runs after you and comes with you. I might try that in a club if i get resistance from a girl once i ask her lets get out of here. I might just say I'm going outside come with me and if she says no i might just say come with me and keep walking away from her. It has worked 1 or 1 for me before but i dunno about inside a venue with heaps of people. Can only try.

I watched a pua guy on youtube and the girl said she has a boyfriend/lesbian just resistance ****. I wonder if the guy said come with me anyways and walked away from her when he said that and walked would the girl follow him. I must try that with street and daygame as well.
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,495
Reaction score
1,423
Age
63
Crap, I used to get car blow jobs all of the time. I never had a system. I would have a few drinks with them. Walk them to their car and get inside it. Start making out and one thing would lead to another. I have been in a relationship for three years. So I haven’t done this in a while.
 
Top