Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My LTR of 1.5 years left the bar with another guy...

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I don't know if this is real or fake like others suggested but if it's true...

I am not surprised, in the slightest. Most women aren't has committed as they may seem, most would run off with a new guy at the tip of a hat no matter how dedicated they may seem. Women are very fake these days, NEVER totally trust them, just act like you do, but never be AFC. Do what I do when a chick ****s me over, within 48 hours we hope to see a post about a hook up with a even hotter girl from you! And by hookup I mean straight up, not a date, not a makeout, but straight ****ing, in fact if you're good with any of her hot friends, make it one of them, but do it BEFORE you officially beak up. And if you do talk to her do NOT play into any of her bull****. In fact if I was there and seen this ****, and knew what was up, I would have said something to the guy, I can understand he was bigger than you and all that, but he's about my size, and when I get pissed and need to give a beat down I have no problem doing it, especially with disrespect like this.

What probably pisses me off the most is how the ****ty mass media always portrays men as being the bad ones who play games but the truth is quite the opposite, it pisses me off to no end, and something needs to be done about it. And when a women does something wrong, people like to point fingers at the guy wondering what he did to "push" her to another man, or whatever, its ****ing bull****.

I agree with the STD, prego, quite extreme, but if she gets anything from this douch, hopefully she doesn't pass it to a innocent victim of her behaviors.

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG!!!!! Dude this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard and am glad you can laugh about it.

Whatever you do DO NOT CONTACT HER!!!!!!!!

I've been there (haha well not quite) and despite every instinct you have do not contact her. This girl seems downright evil and will just end up hurting you again.

Its honestly sick that she did this to you. A ONS is one thing or to flake on a date but bailing on you without explanation after 1.5 years? How can she be so inconsiderate? I thought girls were supposed be nurturing and more sensitive than guys. I would potentially leave a girl I was seeing if a hotter one came along or cheat, but I would never do something so insensitive. If this girl had even a little bit of decency she would have just gotten the guys number and met up with him later instead of doing it right in front of you.

If this is real, which I hope it isn't because its disgusting, you should never talk to her again!!!!!!!!!!!! Promise me that you won't!!!!! Seriously this girl is fvcked in the head and is a selfish cvnt.

NEVER EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES CONTACT HER IN ANYWAY!!!!!!!!! Your going to want to but don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also to everyone else I think this is real because looking at the OP's old posts he mentions a girlfriend and a few months ago he asked in a thread what to get her for thier one year anniversary.

However, the OP didn't mention how this girl had been disrespectful before:

"She stole weed from him, and she told him she dreams about her ex's johnson.

We told him to dump her, and he is so p/ssy whipped he has ignored the warning. This guy will learn the hard way, IF she isn't already cheating on him.

And he wants to buy her a gift? Buy her NOTHING. That is the best advice.

What did she buy the OP? I have a guess... NOTHING."

-A response to his post about what to get his gf for their anniversary

Hahaha I guess you did learn the hard way, should have listened when we warned you.

Still, DON'T TALK TO HER EVER AGAIN!!!!!

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
This can't be real imo. Just too far out there.

He's trying to be an extreme example of an AFC.
While his post might be fake this sort of situation HAPPENS ALL THE TIME!

Women are hors by nature. It doesn't matter if it's a christian girl, a girl in an ltr, a married woman, girl with a boyfriend or whatever. If a guy pushes all the right buttons he can bang any of those women or any woman not long after meeting them.

Women are like cats. Cats are some of the slutties creatures around. When a female cat is in "heat" or when she sees a cat she likes she will look like she is under a spell. This is what happens to a woman that gets put under a spell by a guy that runs expert game on her.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
What a fuvking *****, I would knock her ass out. She's a sluvt dude. And I would get checked for STD immediately. What guys don't understand is that sometimes girls come wired this way. SOME of them are born sluvts. Their *****s. This doesn't mean all are. There are many good women out there. Nothing you can do except walk away.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
I don't believe this story, but I have heard of some similar tales from my buddies back in the day. But, never this open about it. I find it hard to believe. Women are usually very discreet about being sluvts. They will go to great lengths to do stuff behind your back. Not, straight out infront of you. I think this fella is half telling the truth. I think he found out about him, but never met him.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slloɹʇ ǝɥʇ pǝǝɟ ʇ,uop

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
We all told the OP to dump this b!tch months ago, and he didn't listen.

This is what happens.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, hard to believe some guys are still answering this seriously.

I'm pretty sure that most trolls know they are losers deep down inside, even if they can't see it on the surface. It's like an adult still getting his kicks ringing doorbells and hiding behind the bushes.

OP, I advise you to man up and instead of expending your energy and resources trolling, divert them to life improvement. You're eroding your self-respect by doing this.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
LOL, hard to believe some guys are still answering this seriously.

I'm pretty sure that most trolls know they are losers deep down inside, even if they can't see it on the surface. It's like an adult still getting his kicks ringing doorbells and hiding behind the bushes.

OP, I advise you to man up and instead of expending your energy and resources trolling, divert them to life improvement. You're eroding your self-respect by doing this.

You SURE this is a troll? I googled the story and nothing came up. Who could make that up out of thin air?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
You SURE this is a troll? I googled the story and nothing came up. Who could make that up out of thin air?
Googled the story? What are you - Matlock? Just check out his previous threads. It's obvious.

He's a troll.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only is he a Troll without insight....

he is only responding to those comments that believe him wihch is only 20% of people here believe him...

he doesnt respond to the majority of us which believe this is fake.... he just ignores it and continues to give answers and rant about his pathetic fake situation..

how sad

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
My oneitis, the girl that brought me here, on my 19th birthday, she told me she would (give me the chance) to go to a movie and take her out to dinner (what kinda **** is that lol), not only stud me up, but called me while she was getting it in the bum, drunk off her ass "i bet you wish this was you don't you". funny thing was, I didn't even get mad. It lit a fire under my ass the likes of which I did not know was possible, and was one of the best thigns that could have ever happened to me. Of course it hurt, but life is what you make of it. You can cry and sing Carl Thomas songs, or you can use it as fuel to better yourself and do better. your choice.
fvcking hell, bb! Quite a (real) story you've got there.
It seems so out of this world and I now feel sick knowing that that sh!t can actually happen.

Damn!
The average man can get scarred for life by that sh!t !

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P_Dawg_Jalapeno said:
what should me and my girlfriend do on our 1 year anniversary of being together?

i need ideas poepel!
(Posted: 9-14-10)

Do the math...

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk away. She did, now you do. Delete and block her number, mail her sh*t back (or courier) and never talk to her again. If you bump into her then hello, thank you, excuse me. Only politeness and that's it.

This is the most disrespectful thing I have ever read. Total mindfvck. If you go back to her, I would beat your ass with a lead pipe. If I knew you of course. Maybe you can have one of your friends beat some common sense into you. Good friends will do that.

But this is so out there, that I'm going to call troll. Your next few responses will confirm it.

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
True or Fake story there's one thing I would have done differently.

The second she went dancing with him you should have left. Take a cab.

would have been even better if you were her ride and deserted.

I did that once. felt great.

johnca2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
P_Dawg_Jalapeno said:
I seriously don't know how to feel.

So we're having a good time (or so I thought) hanging out, drinking, dancing, when she says to me "wait here a minute babe, I'm going to go get us a few more drinks" and I'm like "okay, cool." She's gone, up at the bar, for what seemed like 20 minutes or so before I started looking for her. I find her standing next to the bar talking to, laughing with, and drinking with this tall guy (who was standing right up in her ****) so I approach them to see what's up.

I say "hey baby, how them drinks coming" and she says "oh hey, I want you to meet my friend Randy... I'll get you another drink, gimme one sec." Another drink? She had given mine to him. And she didn't introduce me as her boyfriend. Rather than immediately turn into a jealous douche-bag I played along, started drinking my new drink, and tried to make conversation. The whole time we were standing there talking she looked my way twice, maybe... her eyes were focused on him. As we we're talking he kept inching his way nearer to her; she'd laugh at his every lame joke, and every time she laughed he'd ever so slightly graze her back or shoulder with his hand. These two had just met, what the hell?!?

A little background on Randy... This guys was maybe 6' 4", 220 pounds, well dressed, friendly, rugged and good looking, and a fvcking Delta pilot. By comparison I'm 5' 11", 165 pounds, have slightly thinning hair (barely noticeable), well dressed, and am slightly baby-faced.

Anyway, Randy briefly glances at me then focuses his gaze on her, and says "so, are you guys up for some dancing?" She lit up with a huge smile and before I could even say a thing he had whisked my LTR off to the dance floor with his arm around her waist. I didn't know what to do? This dude, could whip my ass easily, and I didn't want to appear jealous. I know some of you would say, well why didn't you find another chick and dance with her, well... it's not that easy when you're watching your LTR of 1.5 years get whisked away by aonther guy, on your night out together.

I had another drink, chilled by the bar, and watched them. He was grinding on her, had his junk in her crotch, was touching her hips, stomach, and hands; she was as into it as he was. After a little bit he turns her around and they're dancing face to face. Her hands were getting kinda close to his sweet spot, and his lips were getting a bit close to her's when she lightly pushes him off, comes up to me and says (keep in mind, I'm amazed she had the nerve to talk to me, I was hoping she'd collapse from a heart attack in front of me so I could laugh at her), "hey, me and Randy are going to run to the Shell accross the street and get some cigarrettes, we'll be right back." She grabbed him by the wrist, and pulled him out the door, so a few minutes later I step outside to wait for them, the Shell is literally across the street after all.

They never came back, and her car was gone. She stranded me there, and she was originally going to stay with me. I don't get it. After 1.5 years, she acted like this? She never gave me a reason to be jealous. Every time we've gone out to the bar she's been totally up my ass. I don't know what I did to make her stop "loving" me over night. We'd tell each other we loved each other several times a day, we have great sex regularly, and we almost never fight. She sent me a text that simply said "hey" just a second ago and I don't know if I should even bother responding. Just a "hey?" WTF!!!?

Keep in mind, as far as I knew, this relationship was peaches and cream, and then this happened with no warning. Fvck, we entered the place holding hands. Ugh...
The face of the matter is you need to be more aggressive about this. Within a minute of seeing this guy talking up with your gf, you should have been over there and let it be known who you are and blatantly say that if you want to keep on talking with this dude, you're out. Should have taken about 2 minutes.

johnca2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
P_Dawg_Jalapeno said:
I seriously don't know how to feel.

So we're having a good time (or so I thought) hanging out, drinking, dancing, when she says to me "wait here a minute babe, I'm going to go get us a few more drinks" and I'm like "okay, cool." She's gone, up at the bar, for what seemed like 20 minutes or so before I started looking for her. I find her standing next to the bar talking to, laughing with, and drinking with this tall guy (who was standing right up in her ****) so I approach them to see what's up.

I say "hey baby, how them drinks coming" and she says "oh hey, I want you to meet my friend Randy... I'll get you another drink, gimme one sec." Another drink? She had given mine to him. And she didn't introduce me as her boyfriend. Rather than immediately turn into a jealous douche-bag I played along, started drinking my new drink, and tried to make conversation. The whole time we were standing there talking she looked my way twice, maybe... her eyes were focused on him. As we we're talking he kept inching his way nearer to her; she'd laugh at his every lame joke, and every time she laughed he'd ever so slightly graze her back or shoulder with his hand. These two had just met, what the hell?!?

A little background on Randy... This guys was maybe 6' 4", 220 pounds, well dressed, friendly, rugged and good looking, and a fvcking Delta pilot. By comparison I'm 5' 11", 165 pounds, have slightly thinning hair (barely noticeable), well dressed, and am slightly baby-faced.

Anyway, Randy briefly glances at me then focuses his gaze on her, and says "so, are you guys up for some dancing?" She lit up with a huge smile and before I could even say a thing he had whisked my LTR off to the dance floor with his arm around her waist. I didn't know what to do? This dude, could whip my ass easily, and I didn't want to appear jealous. I know some of you would say, well why didn't you find another chick and dance with her, well... it's not that easy when you're watching your LTR of 1.5 years get whisked away by aonther guy, on your night out together.

I had another drink, chilled by the bar, and watched them. He was grinding on her, had his junk in her crotch, was touching her hips, stomach, and hands; she was as into it as he was. After a little bit he turns her around and they're dancing face to face. Her hands were getting kinda close to his sweet spot, and his lips were getting a bit close to her's when she lightly pushes him off, comes up to me and says (keep in mind, I'm amazed she had the nerve to talk to me, I was hoping she'd collapse from a heart attack in front of me so I could laugh at her), "hey, me and Randy are going to run to the Shell accross the street and get some cigarrettes, we'll be right back." She grabbed him by the wrist, and pulled him out the door, so a few minutes later I step outside to wait for them, the Shell is literally across the street after all.

They never came back, and her car was gone. She stranded me there, and she was originally going to stay with me. I don't get it. After 1.5 years, she acted like this? She never gave me a reason to be jealous. Every time we've gone out to the bar she's been totally up my ass. I don't know what I did to make her stop "loving" me over night. We'd tell each other we loved each other several times a day, we have great sex regularly, and we almost never fight. She sent me a text that simply said "hey" just a second ago and I don't know if I should even bother responding. Just a "hey?" WTF!!!?

Keep in mind, as far as I knew, this relationship was peaches and cream, and then this happened with no warning. Fvck, we entered the place holding hands. Ugh...
The fact of the matter is you need to be more aggressive about this. Within a minute of seeing this guy talking up with your gf, you should have been over there and let it be known who you are and blatantly say that if you want to keep on talking with this dude, you're out. Should have taken about 2 minutes. Don't ever talk to this b*tch again.