Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My last post here...perspective from a dead man given a second chance

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a tremendous health scare a few weeks ago and was told i should be dead by multiple doctors. I don't want to get into any details but it's fixable and I'm in the process of doing that now. In effect it was something that showed no symptoms but kills many people. I escaped with no real long term ill effects because it was caught before anything bad happened...short term i will have some things to deal with but long term prognosis is back to normal within a few months.

Reflecting on things quite a bit since then and I feel like i have a second chance now. Getting smacked in the face with reality is always the best perspective you can get.

To live my life the way i want to. To stop worrying about all the insignificant daily sh!t people spend 90% of their time worrying about. To stop putting any emphasis on what another person thinks about me outside of a few close friends and family whom i care about. To never take another moment for granted because it could be taken away without warning at any time and with no notice.

This will be my last post here. It has been quite a journey since i came on these boards. Suffice to say it has served its purpose in my life and that i am choosing to go in a different direction.

I wish all of you the best. I wish all of you would go out and do all of the things you want to do in your life and stop letting fear and doubt hold you back. Your life is shorter than you realize. Tomorrow is never promised. One day you will wake up and realize its too late to do all of the things you wanted to do in life. Or worse not wake up at all.

Start today. Go find your purpose in life and never look back. And trust me when i tell you this...your purpose in life isn't to run around and chase women.

Don't stop planning for the future but don't plan so much that you forget about living in the present.
You have one life to live...make it count.

With that I bid you all farewell...life is calling. Good afternoon, good evening and good night.

Last edited:

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of wish he had said what it was. Something with no symptoms that kills people sounds scary. It could be something we all need to look out for

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take care of yourself, Marmel. Godspeed.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I kind of wish he had said what it was. Something with no symptoms that kills people sounds scary. It could be something we all need to look out for
Quite a few diseases can be diagnosed early even though you have no physical discomfort yet with the right medical testing procedures. The message here is see the Dr. regularly and get at least yearly comprehensive blood testing…

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your purpose in life isn't to run around and chase women
But many here and all over America, western countries don't approach, so, facing death and your wake up should give men here the get-up n' go to go sit and just hang out at a park or downtown just loungin seeing what he can srub up and talk to women. I'm guilty, there is nothing to be afraid of, of course, someone you know/work with could see you just piddling downtown or at the park by yourself which may not look good, but a lot of guys are just "shut-ins" and don't spend their time getting in close around women to even approach. I've been guilty in the past 2 months, I mean, I could Read a book at the park or occupy myself with Something to at least put me in the vicinity of single women. You don't have to be a/look homeless dude reaching out from a bench or seat, especially if you're clean and have gotten yourself Fit to just Sit there and take in the nice weather and smile and make convo. I've gone to the library for the First time in Years last Monday cause my maid was coming to clean my home and I needed to be outta her way, had to burn time. Ugly, old, handicapped women there but a very small about of young and "student" women as well. It was cold that day. I'm going to start doing that some more in the cold months. I'm killing 2 birds with one stone reading and meeting, But of course reading at home there are less distractions (even in a library papers shuffle/people talk). Spending time, not frantically (like I did while younger in a rush), but just smooth waves and at ease will sustain your health - I've been this way ever since I paid off all debt, just...at ease. There is no more hustle n' bustle, even while practicing mixed martial arts ~ calmness or controlled. You can only do so much in a day. Some people like to cramp their days, fine, probably wise while you are young but I wonder how that affects your health long-term. Stress creates cortisol and cortisol as well as lack of testosterone Kills you over time.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marmel I don't know you, in the sense that we never ever met.

However.. You made a difference in my life.

Your advice regarding some injuries I inccured in the gym, really really helped.. Infact I was at a low end in my life at that point, and not being able to go to the gym made things so much worse for me.

Mate you took the time out to point me into the right direction.

I thank you for that... And wish you all the best for the future brother!

Life is short.. Let's all make the best of it.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite a few diseases can be diagnosed early even though you have no discomfort yet with the right medical testing procedures. The lesson here is see the Dr. regularly…
Yea, or see different doctors regularly I guess. I've come across some idiots who will miss things, or miss diagnose

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Liked most of your post man
SS losing a good poster.
Good luck

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a tremendous health scare a few weeks ago and was told i should be dead by multiple doctors. I don't want to get into any details but it's fixable and I'm in the process of doing that now. In effect it was something that showed no symptoms but kills many people. I escaped with no real long term ill effects because it was caught before anything bad happened...short term i will have some things to deal with but long term prognosis is back to normal within a few months.

Reflecting on things quite a bit since then and I feel like i have a second chance now. Getting smacked in the face with reality is always the best perspective you can get.

To live my life the way i want to. To stop worrying about all the insignificant daily sh!t people spend 90% of their time worrying about. To stop putting any emphasis on what another person thinks about me outside of a few close friends and family whom i care about. To never take another moment for granted because it could be taken away without warning at any time and with no notice.

This will be my last post here. It has been quite a journey since i came on these boards. Suffice to say it has served its purpose in my life and that i am choosing to go in a different direction.

I wish all of you the best. I wish all of you would go out and do all of the things you want to do in your life and stop letting fear and doubt hold you back. Your life is shorter than you realize. Tomorrow is never promised. One day you will wake up and realize its too late to do all of the things you wanted to do in life. Or worse not wake up at all.

Start today. Go find your purpose in life and never look back. And trust me when i tell you this...your purpose in life isn't to run around and chase women.

Don't stop planning for the future but don't plan so much that you forget about living in the present.
You have one life to live...make it count.

With that I bid you all farewell...life is calling. Good afternoon, good evening and good night.
Excellent advice. Wishing you all the best man.

-Augustus-

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you Marmel for your contribution. Great advice but more importantly the way you be conducted yourself. Best wishes for your new challenges.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Marmel I will miss your posts as I have found them to be very valuable, I wish you joy in your journey. Years ago I was in a bad place, one morning I woke up and could think clearly for the first time in about 4 months. I'd had some things go against me and was trapped in a mental fog and despair, but this morning I awoke so clear and at peace. I realized that one day I would be on my deathbed and I wouldn't care about all the stupid crap that I had bought. I realized that what I would care about as I moved into my next journey would be the time spent with the people I love and the great experiences that I have had. This changed my whole life , I began to do the things that I kept telling myself that I would do someday because I knew that if I kept waiting someday would never come. I hope you live on your terms and for your passions and that good fortune always finds you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally I tend to think these farewell posts are kind of stupid. But under the circumstances you describe I can understand it, and it makes perfect sense. You were definitely a good poster and I wish you luck, hope you find or achieve what you're looking for.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Godspeed, Marmel. I really enjoyed your contributions here. Wish you the best.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish you the best. You are one of the few posters on the internet whos name I know and you will be missed.

Thank you for your contribution and support.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Appreciated your contributions around here Marmel. Wishing you every blessing and much success.

Cheers