“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

My interest in women is fading...

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2001
Messages
546
Reaction score
2
Location
Hollywood
Since ending EVERYTHING with a "certain" girl a few months ago, i really don't have any desire to date. I'm kinda in a zone of just wanting to things for myself, be in control of my life, and i have no interest in women.

At school i still flirt a lot and "play", and even though there are some girls i find attractive or want to get to know better, i don't pursue anything out of school...nor attempt to ask any of them out.

Is that normal?

Seeing a hot, single girl but not wanting to do anything about it? Part of is just tired of them right now...but at the same time think it's kinda dumb.

I get invited out a lot to clubs with friends and stuff, but for some reason i stay away from that too. I kinda just want to do my own thing and don't want to be social.


Is this just some kind of zone i'm in that i should be kicking myself in the a$$ to get out of before it turns into something bigger? Or should i just let it be what it is?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
Dont force yourself to eat when you arnt even hungry even though there is food on the table...
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
It sounds to me like you're depressed - perhaps subconciously. Don't worry, the only thing that you can do for it is take up an activity or focus your energies in other areas. Try bodybuilding, or a sport. Whatever gets you going - with time, you'll be back as good as new. Just don't become an anti-social recluse and you shouldn't have anything you need to become concerned about... and it doesn't sound like that's in danger of happening with your situation.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
i dont think its depression. i think im in a similar situation as Tantric. I feel like my sex drive is low, but then again its probably the fact that i jack off several times a week.

but yea doing my hobbies and what i want seems to be the time killer for me now. i will talk to ppl in school and stuff. But im just not in the mood for dating or anything other than talking. i've grown more laid back and comfortable with myself.

i dont try to hook up with chicks no more, no desire to. But its strangely helping as there are some girls in classes that appear to be interested in me, yet intimidated.

maybe what i really need is some change...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top