Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My hair transplant surgery was a complete failure

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I saw this really cute Russian chick today at my gym. Good god was she sexy. Nice thick toned body

Is it fukked up that I imagine my dream life sometimes when I see these cuties? Imagine myself coming home from work and her very happy to see me, going to the gym together, etc... Honestly I want it so bad that I think I would pay 100K to have a quality GF that would potentially lead to marriage. It just feels like million light years away

This year my job has really gone into overdrive - I've made great money for 5-6 years but I now have great management and great co workers. I'm literally as happy as I can possibly be in every aspect of my life yet miserable in dating. This is making me obsess over dating worse than ever before

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score

dude I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. My mind is so quick to completely give up and feel that dating is totally hopeless. When I want to approach a random woman, I get so overwhelmed with feelings of hopelessness and intense anxiety

Now when I do have an easy opportunity, I can be quite charming. I was talking to this new girl they hired in our business development center and me and her were getting along great but I cut it off because she wasn't dating material (acne in the face, slightly chubby body, sorta trashy - she looked good from far away)

Serenity

Reaction score
dude I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. My mind is so quick to completely give up and feel that dating is totally hopeless. When I want to approach a random woman, I get so overwhelmed with feelings of hopelessness and intense anxiety

Now when I do have an easy opportunity, I can be quite charming. I was talking to this new girl they hired in our business development center and me and her were getting along great but I cut it off because she wasn't dating material (acne in the face, slightly chubby body, sorta trashy - she looked good from far away)
Dave, me and several other regulars have been absolute assh0les towards you, intentionally because that's what we do. Somehow I kinda believe you can improve, but you're just sh!t at taking criticism and making use of it. I want to end this ridiculousness, both for you and for the sake of the forum. You take up a lot of our resources and of course that's our choice, but we're here to help and nothing we say publicly here seems to make any difference on your situation, we're wasting our time. So I want to offer voice chat, let's have a good discussion about all of this, in private of course. Hit me up on PM and we'll arrange this, free of course, I'm not a dating coach or something like that, just a hobby.

I know anxiety, I've been there. Everything I have said hasn't been hypothetical, I was a fvcking loser, but learned how to get women. Just tonight a hottie approached me, sadly I had to shut her down because I'm engaged and my fiancee is way better, but still it shows I can pull with no effort. Zero anxiety, why? It's just a woman, yeah she's hot, so what?! What the fvck could she tell me for me to want to be with her? It had to be some next level sh!t, but literally nobody can be that convincing when I have all that I want. Even if I was single, what makes her better than any of the others in the club? She approached me? So what? Would I want to wake up to see her face?

You're not critical enough, you're thinking with the wrong head.