"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

My hair transplant surgery was a complete failure

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Honestly balding is not a deal breaker for many women.

But Dave’s standards for his appearance is in the stratosphere so for him it’s a crisis.
Unless the dude looks good with his head shaved, you'd be surprised. Mostly latin and blacks can pull it off. Asian, Arab and white, not so much.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Unless the dude looks good with his head shaved, you'd be surprised. Mostly latin and blacks can pull it off. Asian, Arab and white, not so much.
Arab and latin is often the same features. Dude in the OP picture is Hispanic and looks very similar to me

I can definitely pull off shaved head look but it just makes me look older
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Dave said he has been heavily into ethnic porn since he was 12 and has been yanking the weenie about 3x a day for a long time.

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/ive-been-addicted-to-porn-since-i-was-12.255526/

But I'm sure that has zero to do with his anxiety..... Rolleyes

Notice how he won't answer my question
What do you mean ethnic porn? You guys make it sound like I'm into nigerian women

I just like darker skin/darker hair. Women like Abella Danger and Lisa Ann turn me on like crazy

And no I'm still addicted to fapping
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
What do you mean ethnic porn? You guys make it sound like I'm into nigerian women

I just like darker skin/darker hair. Women like Abella Danger and Lisa Ann turn me on like crazy

And no I'm still addicted to fapping
Are you sure? They are not armenian
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
That guy looks like an NHL goon. Not attractive, hair or no hair.

If that represents what you think women like....
I hope you're trolling. That guy is 5 leagues above you

10/10 eyes
10/10 jawline and chin
Fantastic physique
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Don't know what that is.

Don't know what that is.

Don't know what that is.

Jesus Christ man, when are you going to realize that it's not your looks that is the problem, it's your mindset?!
I am very harsh on myself. I feel i need to look and be perfect

I should shave my head and grow a beard. I have shaved my head in the past but never with the beard combination. I have a feeling it will look great but i will look 37 to 38ish
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
I am very harsh on myself. I feel i need to look and be perfect

I should shave my head and grow a beard. I have shaved my head in the past but never with the beard combination. I have a feeling it will look great but i will look 37 to 38ish
Post picks phagot
 
A

AJ84

Guest
I hope you're trolling. That guy is 5 leagues above you

10/10 eyes
10/10 jawline and chin
Fantastic physique
He looks like he eats kittens for breakfast. I’m a female saying this. Honestly he’s too mean looking and way too muscly. He’s like an expensive race car that guys circle jerk around and women are like, ‘no thanks.’
Simply put: he’s what some guys may think all girls like, but many girls don’t like.
Trust me on this.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
He looks like he eats kittens for breakfast. I’m a female saying this. Honestly he’s too mean looking and way too muscly. He’s like an expensive race car that guys circle jerk around and women are like, ‘no thanks.’
Simply put: he’s what some guys may think all girls like, but many girls don’t like.
Trust me on this.
I forgot you're a woman and you judge on weird things like how emotional his eyelashes are. His actual facial structure is nearly 10/10 - fantastic jawline, chin, cheekbones, eyebrows and obviously physique. Him looking mean is just his expression in the pic


I would murder your whole family to look like this








definitely best looking baldie ever



him and this dude






the key is the extremely masculine facial features, low body fat %, good well trimmed facial hair, thick eyebrows, very thick neck, as much muscle as possible within reason
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I forgot you're a woman and you judge on weird things like how emotional his eyelashes are. His actual facial structure is nearly 10/10 - fantastic jawline, chin, cheekbones, eyebrows and obviously physique. Him looking mean is just his expression in the pic


I would murder your whole family to look like this








definitely best looking baldie ever



him and this dude






the key is the extremely masculine facial features, low body fat %, good well trimmed facial hair, thick eyebrows, very thick neck, as much muscle as possible within reason
No their not dude. They are overly muscular and they are just average looking. Since when did color eyes make you good looking or having good facial aesthetics. Your low Testosterone talk is annoying you'll never be who you want to be because you're too busy trying to be someone else
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
I forgot you're a woman and you judge on weird things like how emotional his eyelashes are. His actual facial structure is nearly 10/10 - fantastic jawline, chin, cheekbones, eyebrows and obviously physique. Him looking mean is just his expression in the pic


I would murder your whole family to look like this








definitely best looking baldie ever



him and this dude






the key is the extremely masculine facial features, low body fat %, good well trimmed facial hair, thick eyebrows, very thick neck, as much muscle as possible within reason
Post a pic phaggot
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
No their not dude. They are overly muscular and they are just average looking. Since when did color eyes make you good looking or having good facial aesthetics. Your low Testosterone talk is annoying you'll never be who you want to be because you're too busy trying to be someone else
this is an average looking bald man






this is supreme facial aesthetics with a phenomenal physique





notice the difference in terms of 1 guy having a very squared off jawline, prominent chin, strong cheekbones, etc... Also the 2nd guy's darker skin tone helps a lot


the only thing the 2nd dude is doing wrong is cutting the facial hair too short and too low. He needs to grow that out a little thicker/heavier. Will give the face some good balance
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
this is an average looking bald man






this is supreme facial aesthetics with a phenomenal physique





notice the difference in terms of 1 guy having a very squared off jawline, prominent chin, strong cheekbones, etc... Also the 2nd guy's darker skin tone helps a lot


the only thing the 2nd dude is doing wrong is cutting the facial hair too short and too low. He needs to grow that out a little thicker/heavier. Will give the face some good balance
The guy you posted would not look better with or with out hair at most a smudge, he is extremely pale, his skin looks unhealthy and he has some pretty deep fine lines and a weak facial structure
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top