"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

My Gut Instinct Tells Me She Is Lying?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
You have to be really insecure to freak out about a woman who you claim is "sex only" because she didn't text you back in like 10 mins.

Doesn't sound like you have the mindset she is a plate, IMO.

Insecurity is so unattractive, you are going to end up fvcking things up for no reason.

This thread makes no sense. You are trying to claim you "played it cool and got her to beg you and come over" but yet freaking out about a woman not texting back immediately?
I admit I over reacted with this post... In fact I didn't question her about the night or raised an issue about it. She went off radar for 3 hours, no big deal.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Foe

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2021
Messages
237
Reaction score
213
Age
47
Could she be lying and been upto something? Potentially. How does one exactly prove that. Should I confront her and accuse her of being upto something. All that will do is make me look jealous
Season two of "the white lotus" really explored this particular aspect of relationships which I really want to capture in my life. I think its the less talked about more powerful side of red pill which boils down to, who cares. So what if shes up to something, thats her problem, not yours. So what if shes lying, thats a reflection of her not you. You do you and spend time with her for your reasons and let her be her.

Thats the true alpha position. I get it now.
 
Top