Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Gut Instinct Tells Me She Is Lying?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So girl I have been seeing for the last 4 months.

Every Friday night I have noticed she goes a little quiet when it comes to texting.

Normally she always replies back to my text within 10 minutes.

Tonight it's been taking her an hour to reply back to me.

She sent me a text message claiming that she is at her sisters house watching films.

This girl is obsessed with her phone and constantly checking it.

If she is with her sister watching films, then why the fuk would it take her over two hours to reply back to me? It doesn't make sense.

I have caught her in a lie previously on a Friday night.

My belief is, she is either out getting drunk in a bar or club.. or she is with another dude.

If she was watching a film with her sister, her phone would be by her side, and would take her only two minutes to reply back to me.

That fact that she has gone completely offline tells me.. something is up... She probably fukin someone.

This hoe is getting ghosted tomorrow

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Worrying about someone not responding in an hour is a little much bro...

Who cares? Find something to do instead of obsessing over how soon she texts back.

I don't put any stock into how soon someone replies. It will drive you into making poor decisions based on nothing other than your own insecurities if you let it.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure she’s not “watching films with her sister” on Friday night. If you’ve been seeing her for four months, why aren’t you spending Friday nights together?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she’s watching

Every Friday night I have noticed she goes a little quiet when it comes to texting.

She sent me a text message claiming that she is at her sisters house watching films.

If she is with her sister watching films, then why the fuk would it take her over two hours to reply back to me? It doesn't make sense.

My belief is, she is either out getting drunk in a bar or club.. or she is with another dude.

If she was watching a film with her sister, her phone would be by her side, and would take her only two minutes to reply back to me.

That fact that she has gone completely offline tells me.. something is up... She probably fukin someone.

you may be right. What I’m about to say I am constantly guilty of and always trying to fix… never make any decisions out of emotion … if you need multiple days to breathe before you talk to her so be it… but be calm….not ‘trying’… be legitimate low blood pressure, stress free… so calm you could fall asleep…Ideas will come to you that you didn’t even foresee

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure she’s not “watching films with her sister” on Friday night. If you’ve been seeing her for four months, why aren’t you spending Friday nights together?
Sometimes Friday is not possible and Saturday is much preferred

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, girl I have been seeing for the last 4 months

So, this is the same "plate" girl who stood you up on the restaurant date, which you previously talked about in 10 pages, where you said she is history, but then took her back bcos' you couldn't think with your right "head." Right?

Ah, yes, but now you're going to ghost her. Sure,,,

Once you took her back after she stood you up so disrespectfully, you signed your faith to be treated by her like a loser.

I'm not saying it to slag you, but to open your eyes to the consequences of having Onties. Having Onties will never lead you to the promised land; it's a mental and emotional death trap.

We all have been there at least once, but you are not learning and repeating the same mistake repeatedly.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, this is the same "plate" girl who stood you up on the restaurant date, which you previously talked about in 10 pages, where you said she is history, but then took her back bcos' you couldn't think with your right "head." Right?

Ah, yes, but now you're going to ghost her. Sure,,,

Once you took her back after she stood you up so disrespectfully, you signed your faith to be treated by her like a loser.

I'm not saying it to slag you, but to open your eyes to the consequences of having Onties. Having Onties will never lead you to the promised land; it's a mental and emotional death trap.

We all have been there at least once, but you are not learning and repeating the same mistake repeatedly.
She did stand me up because of her plans changing, however I ghosted her that night.

She called me over 30x times and turned up at my door, otherwise she would have been history. I only gave her a chance because she realised she messed up.

And you are right oneitis is a death trap, I need to slow walk away from her or maybe just ghost.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She did stand me up because of her plans changing, however, I ghosted her that night.
C'mon, bro, she stood you up without even acknowledging it, and she communicated with you afterward like it never happened.

Also, you can't ghost someone who has already ghosted you.

If you want to get over her, you must block her on every platform.

It's not easy, and It'll test your mental strength, but this is your only way and chance to cure yourself out of this Onties. (the first step is to admit you have Onties, which I think you did).

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon, bro, she stood you up without even acknowledging it, and she communicated with you afterward like it never happened.

Also, you can't ghost someone who has already ghosted you.

If you want to get over her, you must block her on every platform.

It's not easy, and It'll test your mental strength, but this is your only way and chance to cure yourself out of this Onties. (the first step is to admit you have Onties, which I think you did).
I appreciate the advice, but I think you have taken the red pill life a little too seriously.

What is oneitis? Well it's when you cut yourself from other plates/girls and put all your eggs in one basket.. I haven't done that, I have a couple of other plates.

Do I like this one though? Yeh she is hot and the sex is great. Did she ghost me last Time? No her plans changed, however she did not communicate with me that her plans had changed and I was under the impression that the date was off. Was she testing me?

More than likely.. So what happened, well I got on with my night, ignored the hell out of her, till she blew up my phone, turned up in a panic at my house wanting to see me.

She apologized and I let it go, why because she is a plate, not a commited girlfriend.

Now all that being said, how has she ghosted me? It took her about 2 hours to get back to me, as she claims she was at her sisters house, she messaged me and let me know that she is walking the dog now, then 20 minutes later she sent me a goodnight babe sleep well message.

How is that ghosted me? Ghosted is when a person vanishes with no communication at all. She messaged me twice.

Could she be lying and been upto something? Potentially. How does one exactly prove that. Should I confront her and accuse her of being upto something. All that will do is make me look jealous

She's a plate, and as you date these woman you realise wether they should stay in the sex only category or LTR material.

This one is sex only.. however let's be realistic here, she hasn't ghosted me, and I think you getting a little too ahead of yourself.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women are creatures of patterns , if you see a break in the pattern regularly something is up.

I had a recent plate "finish with her ex" however I noticed her text patterns that night were off & at specific times in the week, I also noticed that the usual her would make exciting plans with me. I tested her to make plans, I couldnt make any plans with her , I had a major gut feeling the ex was still there. Just to prove my gut & the red pill right I sent a pal past her house, Her exes car was there right on the drive.

the morning after she went back to her normal texting pattern with excitement, (he goes work early)

told me she had slept well and he had just dropped the car off at 8am :rofl: (they do car share for the kid, plausible excuse so she can justify her lie)

I trolled her for the rest of week saying the kids must be taking it hard its upset them if there dads left.

I knew he was still there:rofl: I brought it up a week later as I had evidence,

all she could say was "why are you checking up on me":rofl:

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Did you already smash? Yes or no.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You have caught her in a lie before. You should trust your gut

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the moment I once seen my now tatted cousin who I had my catholicism confirmation with back when I was a kid later in life cheat on her boyfriend while the sucker was at home thinking she was with my sister is the day I shot it thru my head that b1tches will lie through their teeth if it means getting some fresh d1ck. masters of manipulation and calculation.
There is no such thing as a reformed hoe they just turn off the switch for a season or two.
Man up and walk

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I appreciate the advice, but I think you have taken the red pill life a little too seriously.

What is oneitis? Well it's when you cut yourself from other plates/girls and put all your eggs in one basket.. I haven't done that, I have a couple of other plates.

Do I like this one though? Yeh she is hot and the sex is great. Did she ghost me last Time? No her plans changed, however she did not communicate with me that her plans had changed and I was under the impression that the date was off. Was she testing me?

More than likely.. So what happened, well I got on with my night, ignored the hell out of her, till she blew up my phone, turned up in a panic at my house wanting to see me.

She apologized and I let it go, why because she is a plate, not a commited girlfriend.

Now all that being said, how has she ghosted me? It took her about 2 hours to get back to me, as she claims she was at her sisters house, she messaged me and let me know that she is walking the dog now, then 20 minutes later she sent me a goodnight babe sleep well message.

How is that ghosted me? Ghosted is when a person vanishes with no communication at all. She messaged me twice.

Could she be lying and been upto something? Potentially. How does one exactly prove that. Should I confront her and accuse her of being upto something. All that will do is make me look jealous

She's a plate, and as you date these woman you realise wether they should stay in the sex only category or LTR material.

This one is sex only.. however let's be realistic here, she hasn't ghosted me, and I think you getting a little too ahead of yourself.
You have to be really insecure to freak out about a woman who you claim is "sex only" because she didn't text you back in like 10 mins.

Doesn't sound like you have the mindset she is a plate, IMO.

Insecurity is so unattractive, you are going to end up fvcking things up for no reason.

This thread makes no sense. You are trying to claim you "played it cool and got her to beg you and come over" but yet freaking out about a woman not texting back immediately?

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@soulforge she is a plate....you can't worry about this stuff. You come across to us as insecure, and I bet girls feel that too.