Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Gut Instinct Tells Me She Is Lying?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be really insecure to freak out about a woman who you claim is "sex only" because she didn't text you back in like 10 mins.

Doesn't sound like you have the mindset she is a plate, IMO.

Insecurity is so unattractive, you are going to end up fvcking things up for no reason.

This thread makes no sense. You are trying to claim you "played it cool and got her to beg you and come over" but yet freaking out about a woman not texting back immediately?
I admit I over reacted with this post... In fact I didn't question her about the night or raised an issue about it. She went off radar for 3 hours, no big deal.

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Could she be lying and been upto something? Potentially. How does one exactly prove that. Should I confront her and accuse her of being upto something. All that will do is make me look jealous
Season two of "the white lotus" really explored this particular aspect of relationships which I really want to capture in my life. I think its the less talked about more powerful side of red pill which boils down to, who cares. So what if shes up to something, thats her problem, not yours. So what if shes lying, thats a reflection of her not you. You do you and spend time with her for your reasons and let her be her.

Thats the true alpha position. I get it now.