My good looking friend

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So hes like a couson twice removed or whatever...but hes cool. We get our laughs in.
Hes good looking but he doesnt spit game. Like he doesnt know that girls are like guys and they like eye candy too.
Hes not shy...he talks with them and is sociable. The rest of the family mentions that he looks good. He works out and all and gets a nice hair cut nice clothes so he must know hes got something. But he doesnt get as much dates as is being "offered" to him.
Its not my life but i want him to be happy and going out with more girls.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But he doesnt get as much dates as is being "offered" to him.
Both of you are waiting to get "dates" "being offered", and he's behind.... Okay, so why are both of you waiting for dates?
Does he ask girls out on dates, and if not why not?

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im married.
It looks as if woman want to interact with him. Say something...but he is just polite and quiet.
I dont know why

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Why care tbh? I mean unless you want to put him on or help him with his game, it shouldn't matter.

I spoke about my older brother on here before maybe once or twice.. He basically never really cared about women too much except for as a kid. as he got older, women were like the least of his priorities.. and he's been that way most of his life.. He'll acknowledge a girl is b eautiful once in a while but doesn't really care much otherwise.. He's had hella girls want him.. Some chick in highschool tried to turn a buncha jocks against him because he turned her down-- she was known as one of the hottest girls.. and was super manipulative.. she had like every jock/chad orbiting her.

He has a certain type he attracts, usually always some brunette, italian or pale skinned brunette, brown haired girl/blonde. Usually mostly just white girls. I've seen 2 different occasions where a girl was hitting on him or trying to get his number and he either didnt give them any reciprocation or turned them down. Both times was a smokin hot chick..

I feel like it took me years to just become an ounce of that, where I dont care about how beautiful a girl is, i can just be like im good. For me, I had to realize through alot of fuccin experience that beauty doesn't dictate what a person is like or what the chemistry is going to be like.. For him its like he was born knowing that and not being phased by beauty.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
He might just be inexperienced. He’s oblivious to those showing interest in him.

Im married.
It looks as if woman want to interact with him. Say something...but he is just polite and quiet.
I dont know why
He also thinks he’s being respectful by not imposing himself. A lot of nice guys do this. It really comes from a good place, but it isn’t effective.

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like it took me years to just become an ounce of that, where I dont care about how beautiful a girl is, i can just be like im good. For me, I had to realize through alot of fuccin experience that beauty doesn't dictate what a person is like or what the chemistry is going to be like.. For him its like he was born knowing that and not being phased by beauty.
Ironically, this also happens on their side too. Chad may not have a decent personality either but they are attracted to his looks. Many women pass on really good men because he maybe doesn’t have model like looks. Physical beauty fades but a person’s character usually does not. As I get older, I find beauty in how people carry themselves and how they treat others.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The problem in all of this is that YOU want this for him more than he does.

Until that reversed nothing will change. You cannot force someone to be motivated to do things they are not interested in doing.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
‘he doesnt get as much dates as is being "offered" to him’
key text. He still gets dates.
Also. If he’s as good looking as you say. Women will force their attention on him. You can be a good-looking dork. And women will still initiate. Get on with your life. He’ll be fine.

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The fire has to come from within. He is probably oblivious in many ways. If he went and learned a bit about body language and started simply observing people around him then he might be surprised at what is there. It has to be his motivation though.