Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My girlfriends friends are constantly hitting on me

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently entered into a relationship with my main plate of ten months. Every time we hang out with her female friends they flirt and hit on me. We we’re at a party and her good friend said to me “ See, you don’t need your gf, I can cook for you” I responded with, I’m not sure, my girl makes a great steak but if you two want to have a cook off, go right ahead. Gf asked me if she should say something to them, especially one of her friends who blatantly disrespects her. One of them even tried making out with me. I told her, you do what you want. Some sort of **** test or what?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the problem is...? But seriously:

I responded with, I’m not sure, my girl makes a great steak but if you two want to have a cook off, go right ahead.
If they're going to have a cook off, maybe they should make something more challenging than a steak. It's great that they can cook though, a lot of young women don't know how these days.

Whenever guys on the forum complain about something like this, I always wonder if the girls are really "hitting on" him, or if the guy's ego is out of control. Obviously in your situation, if the girl tried to make out with you, that's not the case here. It's not unusual for there to be some sexual tension and some mild flirting between people of opposite genders, even if they are friends of your girlfriend. In fact, sometimes someone can catch feelings for the wrong person, and it can be a real mess. That's why opposite sex friends are complicated.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently entered into a relationship with my main plate of ten months. Every time we hang out with her female friends they flirt and hit on me. We we’re at a party and her good friend said to me “ See, you don’t need your gf, I can cook for you” I responded with, I’m not sure, my girl makes a great steak but if you two want to have a cook off, go right ahead. Gf asked me if she should say something to them, especially one of her friends who blatantly disrespects her. One of them even tried making out with me. I told her, you do what you want. Some sort of **** test or what?
You dun goofed.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
You and your girlfriend are at a party. Your girlfriend is talking to some of her friends with a drink in her hand 10 feet away. Her best friend comes up to you and says she would like to put her tongue down your throat, and you shrug and say "do what you want?"

LOL. Come on man. How old are you?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
If could be her sh1t test, especially if this hasn't happened before and now all of a sudden. You pass it by maintaining your frame, they are your girlfriend's friend's, you remain friendly, flirt back and sh1t, after all you don't want to make it too easy for them, but at the end of the day when they go to far you stop them and put things into perspective by saying I have a wonderful girlfriend and at this point in my life I want a serious relationship with her, I am not a cheater, we can be friends with you, but nothing more.