"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

My girlfriend wants to marry me just because I can provide for us

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
part of the SMV of a man is the money and status. likewise she could get fat and ugly and see if he stays only for the inner beauty.
Yes it can go both ways and often guys here are hypocritical in this regard sometimes.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Messages
82
Reaction score
100
Age
47
You trained her to be this way. She knows you "can provide" because you've chosen to do that. if you've been with someone for 3 years and shown yourself to be a certain way she's there for that and going to expect that.
 

js77

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
Age
40
The bad news is that three weeks ago I got COVID-19 and she took care of me, but I'm still with my "red flags". I even can believe she has feelings for me but of course, just because I can provide.
 
Top