"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

My girlfriend wants someone else to join in on our sex

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
272
Age
29
Location
North Carolina, US
I have a girlfriend, and we have sex regularly. I have a 9-inch d*** and it has been chased after by many a girl. I’m trying to go one at a time right now but the girlfriend has been asking for more. We do oral sex usually but lately she has been pushing for a threesome, maybe invite on of her female friends or something. She does have a few very attractive friends, but i don’t know if i am ready for a threesome yet. Any advice?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
I have a 2-inch d!ck and the ladies love it. Can't get enough. Thought I should just add that in there so you know I'm for real here.

-A threesome could potentially ruin your relationship.
-Get one of her hot friends.
-Pay more attention to your girlfriend than her friend.
-It's probably best to have a threesome with a new woman you and your girlfriend pick up together. Because drama could ensue with the friend.
-Have fun with the experience.
-If you're not ready, you're not ready. a threesome doesn't prove your manliness.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
2 inch dik. No one has a 2 inch **** lol
I had an intersex internet friend once that had one. It is the 'new' term for hermaphrodite.

It was no big deal to not use any pronouns. 'He' or 'her'. Just stay chill.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
2 inch dik. No one has a 2 inch **** lol
Don’t be so sure about that. Micro peens are a thing, and I’m sure many guys have well below average weens, which I actually feel bad for. I couldn’t actually imagine that.
And I’m not saying this to be rude. But the mating world is hard enough as is. Having a deformity or something outside of the ‘averages’ will just make things that much more difficult as we can all imagine.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Don't act too eager when she brings it up. She could just be bringing it up to see what you'll say. Casual indifference about the whole thing is the way to go, no matter how hot her friend may be. If you are ever having one make sure you give your Gf most of the attention or you'll be sorry.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I have a girlfriend, and we have sex regularly. I have a 9-inch d*** and it has been chased after by many a girl. I’m trying to go one at a time right now but the girlfriend has been asking for more. We do oral sex usually but lately she has been pushing for a threesome, maybe invite on of her female friends or something. She does have a few very attractive friends, but i don’t know if i am ready for a threesome yet. Any advice?
Her friend probably has a ten incher and he swings both ways. Take vaseline.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
This posting has taken a weird turn.

For starters, the OP is a fraud. Just 48 hours earlier, he posted about being unable to get a girlfriend and 48 hours later, he's posting about his girlfriend wanting a three-some. His problem can't be both. I suspect that it's neither.

Some forum members either didn't catch the Op's contradiction or didn't read forum follow up postings where he was busted.

And now...

Another forum member mocks the OP's mentiniong of packing a nine incher and facetiously states that he's personally sporting a 2 incher.
This was obviously dry sardonic wit.

Here's the 'funny' (in a sad way) part. The humor above obviously went over the heads of some members here ... and these members are actually scrutinizing the member that basically provided some humor.

The next time that I mock somebody here, I guess that I'll need to spell it out beforehand.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
@samspade If you read @Black Widow Void ’s message above you will have understanding for your inquiring mind about the topic in a greater scope. But even if you read an earlier post of mine you can see that I provide an answer.

For your inquiring mind, I’m almost certain there will be a subreddit of men sharing stories about their manhood of below average size and all the tribulations they face from personal account. furthermore, I’m sure some women have even shared their stories of what their experience(s) in the smaller size arena have been.

Google your - little - heart out! The world of micro peens and 2-inch hammers await you!
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
I'm sorry. Why are you hesitating?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top