Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My girlfriend wants someone else to join in on our sex

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a girlfriend, and we have sex regularly. I have a 9-inch d*** and it has been chased after by many a girl. I’m trying to go one at a time right now but the girlfriend has been asking for more. We do oral sex usually but lately she has been pushing for a threesome, maybe invite on of her female friends or something. She does have a few very attractive friends, but i don’t know if i am ready for a threesome yet. Any advice?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a 2-inch d!ck and the ladies love it. Can't get enough. Thought I should just add that in there so you know I'm for real here.

-A threesome could potentially ruin your relationship.
-Get one of her hot friends.
-Pay more attention to your girlfriend than her friend.
-It's probably best to have a threesome with a new woman you and your girlfriend pick up together. Because drama could ensue with the friend.
-Have fun with the experience.
-If you're not ready, you're not ready. a threesome doesn't prove your manliness.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

christie

Banned
Reaction score
2 inch dik. No one has a 2 inch **** lol
I had an intersex internet friend once that had one. It is the 'new' term for hermaphrodite.

It was no big deal to not use any pronouns. 'He' or 'her'. Just stay chill.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 inch dik. No one has a 2 inch **** lol
Don’t be so sure about that. Micro peens are a thing, and I’m sure many guys have well below average weens, which I actually feel bad for. I couldn’t actually imagine that.
And I’m not saying this to be rude. But the mating world is hard enough as is. Having a deformity or something outside of the ‘averages’ will just make things that much more difficult as we can all imagine.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't act too eager when she brings it up. She could just be bringing it up to see what you'll say. Casual indifference about the whole thing is the way to go, no matter how hot her friend may be. If you are ever having one make sure you give your Gf most of the attention or you'll be sorry.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t be so sure about that. Micro peens are a thing, and I’m sure many guys have well below average weens, which I actually feel bad for. I couldn’t actually imagine that.
And I’m not saying this to be rude. But the mating world is hard enough as is. Having a deformity or something outside of the ‘averages’ will just make things that much more difficult as we can all imagine.
So do you or don't you?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a girlfriend, and we have sex regularly. I have a 9-inch d*** and it has been chased after by many a girl. I’m trying to go one at a time right now but the girlfriend has been asking for more. We do oral sex usually but lately she has been pushing for a threesome, maybe invite on of her female friends or something. She does have a few very attractive friends, but i don’t know if i am ready for a threesome yet. Any advice?
Her friend probably has a ten incher and he swings both ways. Take vaseline.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if was possible or if he is trolling, like the op here?
that is that kind of thing I feel like I can live without knowing lol
Ah, I'm just bored. I suppose it could be a troll job. I've always wondered how dudes with micropenises got by though.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This posting has taken a weird turn.

For starters, the OP is a fraud. Just 48 hours earlier, he posted about being unable to get a girlfriend and 48 hours later, he's posting about his girlfriend wanting a three-some. His problem can't be both. I suspect that it's neither.

Some forum members either didn't catch the Op's contradiction or didn't read forum follow up postings where he was busted.

And now...

Another forum member mocks the OP's mentiniong of packing a nine incher and facetiously states that he's personally sporting a 2 incher.
This was obviously dry sardonic wit.

Here's the 'funny' (in a sad way) part. The humor above obviously went over the heads of some members here ... and these members are actually scrutinizing the member that basically provided some humor.

The next time that I mock somebody here, I guess that I'll need to spell it out beforehand.