Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My girlfriend isn't a virgin but i am

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An asswhipping? For what?.... I'd rather wait till marriage for sex. That's a personal choice, not something to be attacked over.
Okay... you want some advice.

Dump this girl and go find a virgin. If you have this attitude about sex then you have no choice, the fact she fvcked some other dude you think is not as good as you... will ALWAYS eat at you.

But understand this... all chicks are slvts.... there are no special innocent snow-flakes, but you need to go out and find a chick that you can pretend is an innocent cup-cake... Since you know the one you have isn't what you want.

I don't blame you... you are young and inexperienced, when you have over 3 decades of dating experience behind you you will look back on this as wonder WTF you were doing.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drop the idea of virginity as some virtuous special thing you give to someone. It's sticking a **** in a hole. Nothing more, nothing less. You've got the same problem as the Indian guy who just posted. You expect your girl to come out of cold storage after waiting her whole life for you to come along. It doesn't work like that. Embrace the secondhand market cause that's mostly what you're gonna find in life.