Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My girlfriend is getting into my nerves.

mygf118

Reaction score
I have a Korean girlfriend whom I met in an international dating blog. I got problems with her in terms of being romantic. Don’t get me wrong; I love her. I like the way she is. I like it when she’s being sweet to me. It’s just that she’s too much. She is into couple shirts, couple rings, couple shoes and a lot more. I’m not into that. It’s fine with me though but not to the extent that we almost look stupid. I find it extremely childish. I hate it everytime she asks me to wear this and that. If I won’t do what she wants, she will stop talking to me the whole day. She’s getting into my nerves. Everytime I tell her about how I feel with those stuff, she will get mad. What should I do with her? Help!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a Korean girlfriend whom I met in an international dating blog. I got problems with her in terms of being romantic. Don’t get me wrong; I love her. I like the way she is. I like it when she’s being sweet to me. It’s just that she’s too much. She is into couple shirts, couple rings, couple shoes and a lot more. I’m not into that. It’s fine with me though but not to the extent that we almost look stupid. I find it extremely childish. I hate it everytime she asks me to wear this and that. If I won’t do what she wants, she will stop talking to me the whole day. She’s getting into my nerves. Everytime I tell her about how I feel with those stuff, she will get mad. What should I do with her? Help!
You have to get her to open up about why she wants to do all of that, and let her express as much as possible while you listen. There will be some emotional reason why she is doing it, let her tell you what it is, and then make her feel like you've understood what she means. Tell her that you feel the same way and then explain how you deal with it (that way putting it into a passive comparison to how she deals with it). She should hopefully feel like you're on the same page now and everything's a-okay. That's the blueprint of what I would do.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lolz!

Go fishing with your friends, or you will turn into a girl!:p

machoMax

Don Juan
Reaction score
"My girlfriend is getting into my nerves." - You are not the only one bro, trust me! :)

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost every time I meet up with my girl, we're wearing the same color. I wish I knew how she does this sh!t!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL I wouldn't be surprised. Is that what they carry around in their purses?

R

Ranger

You have to get her to open up about why she wants to do all of that, and let her express as much as possible while you listen. There will be some emotional reason why she is doing it, let her tell you what it is, and then make her feel like you've understood what she means. Tell her that you feel the same way and then explain how you deal with it (that way putting it into a passive comparison to how she deals with it). She should hopefully feel like you're on the same page now and everything's a-okay. That's the blueprint of what I would do.
I’m have a little bit of trouble thinking with this.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I won’t do what she wants, she will stop talking to me the whole day.
Man, She's manipulating you to do what she wants, just wear what the hell you want to wear. If you won't stop dancing to her music, this sh*it will get worse.