Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My girlfriend gives me headaches

Courageous

Reaction score
Hello everyone I need your help,

I have to tell you my story that hurts me a lot, and I don't know what to do anymore.

Please read my pdf

Attachments

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have windows 8.1 and need to upgrade my OS anyway. So if there's a virus I'll save the rest of you.

part 1

Hello everyone I need your help,
I have to tell you my story that hurts me a lot, and I don't know what to do anymore.
I met a girl who became my girlfriend ; I'm 24 and soon to be 25.. my girlfriend is 20.
We met 8 months ago in a restaurant, she was sitting alone and I approached her, she was
eating, and she asked me to sit down.
We talked on the phone, it was me who called her and often wrote, I used to ask to meet her
often and she used to say she is busy.
I had stopped asking to see each other, once I saw her (After 3 months ) in a mall with a boy,
she didn't want to greet me, but I greeted herIt was after three months that I was able to meet
the girl,she demanded the place, she used to go and sit in a place alone and we had to meet in
this public place, I accepted. we met, we talked well, I offered to go for a walk.. I needed to
kiss her and I took her somewhere to kiss her. She did not want to, she wanted to go home, I
asked to take her home, she said no, we took the same bus, and got off at her stop, she didn't
want me to know where the house number was, I had only seen the entrance to the house and
the bus stop.
The next day I go to the bus stop, I ask her to come out, she comes and we kiss without
problem.
We started dating, that's when she started telling me that I'm a cute boy, it's like I'm going to
cheat on her with other girls, she doesn't want me to break her heart.
After I asked him to come to my place, I don't live in an apartment alone, I rent a room in an
apartment for 5 people
After I asked him to come to my place, I don't live in an apartment alone, I rent a room in an
apartment for 5 people
She wanted us to make love but I didn't want to because I was still chaste. I had told the truth
to the girl that I never knew other girls sexually
I've known several girls before who also wanted to have sex with me, but I didn't want to, I
had blocks.
I wanted to have sex with the right person at the right time.
She said, okay, if I want that, I don't hesitate to ask.
I was afraid to have sex, all my life I thought if I have a girlfriend I won't sleep with her, we'll
just kiss, she can suck my ****, and I can suck her boobs
All the time we kissed, she sucked my **** too (I like it too much) ''

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She told me if I want to make love with her, it's better without a condom, I said yes.
The day I did this, it was hot inside, I quickly took out my penis
And we made love every day (I always had the lack of confidence because of premature
ejaculation that I have until today)
I asked her all the time if she is satisfied, I used to ejaculate after two minutes, and after a rest,
I could continue, something that I don't know how to do now (I ejaculate once and it lasts to
make love again, can someone give me solutions?)
My girlfriend doesn't like foreplay, after a minute she always asks me to put my **** in. She
used to suck my **** before but she just stopped doing it for no reason; it hurts me
We lived the passion of love, messages, calls, she put my photo on her phone wallpaper, she
asked me for my Instagram account (when we weren't dating, she didn't want me to give )
She had two Instagram accounts, one private and restricted with few followers, that's where
she usually posted me. But never with the account where she had a lot of followers.
She also asked me if I wanted to have her password or to add my face to unlock her phone.
I had access to his phone, something that has never been done to me, I was totally reassured
and confident.
We saw each other every day since I was just studying, because I had lost the student job I
was doing.
Everything was going well, I had no doubts about her, no insecurities.
One day she was sleeping, I had taken her phone to see, and I had come across messages from
a boy ( not her ex) who lived in the country where she lived before, and she was saying the
same things that she used to say. tell me, (i love you, i miss you, and the boy says i want you
naked) ,
She woke up and asked me what I was doing with her phone, I was in pain and cried for the
first time in front of a girl;
My girlfriend told me her story, before leaving her country she wanted to be devirgered by
someone from her country before traveling, and she was going out with her boy, and she had
only made love twice with this boy, who had broken his heart with another girl.
So I was her second boy, with whom she made love several times, she always told me, when
she came to this country she went 9 months without sleeping with a man.
I asked her why she did this to me, she says she's sorry, and for her cheating is not the
messages but sleeping with someone, she says that this boy does not live in the same country,
so it's just lack of attention. She apologizes and tells the boy she doesn't want to talk to her
anymore, because I wasn't happy about that, and blocked the boy in front of me. we had taken
everything back, my girlfriend never asked for my password..

We had taken everything back, my girlfriend never asked me for my password. After a while,
she had removed my profile picture from her wallpaper, my photo on her private Instagram
was removed.
She had changed her password, she didn't want to give me the new anymore.
I live in a bedroom, and my neighbor brings girls all the time, he ****s these girls, we hear the
noises all the time with my girlfriend. And my girlfriend says it's not normal what he's doing,
it's crazy.
And often when my girlfriend came to me, sometimes she went home without waking me up,
sometimes I sleep she's not there, she says she was downstairs to get some air.
Before my neighbor did not greet my girlfriend, after he greets.
Sometimes I think there's something between them, but since I don't have proof, I can't say
anything.
Since I caught my girlfriend with the messages with a boy who lives in her country, I have
insecurities, not trust her.
The day I read the messages, I even asked her if it was me, what was she going to do, she told
me, that she was going to go home and not talk to me anymore
I wanted to control my girlfriend, to know who she is talking to, to know her password, I had
managed to get her password in the hope of falling with a message from a boy but I saw
nothing more
I had become obsessed with my girlfriend, I wanted to call her all the time, to know where she
was. Sometimes she didn't take me on the phone, sometimes she hung up on me.
What I liked about her:
She doesn't drink alcohol
Do not smoke
Never go to the club
She helped me to improve English
She was going to buy the food with her money so that we could eat together
My girlfriend likes to read, and she used to write in her diary about our love, everything that
happened.
My girlfriend used to sleep naked (now no), we had sex every day
There were times when I had to go buy food, I locked my girlfriend in the room with the key
(because I didn't trust my girlfriend, because I knew that my neighbor knew better how to
make love with me, he took more than 3 hours to do it so me after 5 minutes, I finished, every time I had sex with my girlfriend, after 5 minutes she used her phone to watch tiktok videos or other things

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part 3

I became jealous and obsessed, we got to know each other, and each other's faults began to
show. My girlfriend doesn't like what I say about her business, she says she has a lot of things on her
mind, and when I say to share, no, she doesn't want to. I was a mysterious guy, gradually I am
no longer one, I had fallen in love with her, I told her everything about myself.
Since we went out together I don't know my girlfriend's house (she always says she doesn't
feel comfortable with me, and then she lives with her big sisters, it's no respect for her)
my girlfriend comes from a rich girl, she lives in an apartment with two sisters (supposedly,
because I don't know if it's true or not)
And I live in a small room, I always tell myself that she loves me because she agrees to come
and spend time with me, something that other girls cannot do:
Once I brought a girl back to my room (before I met my girlfriend) and the girl said to me:
you have a small room and you don't live in an apartment, I was expecting something d others
and she left me without coming back.
That's why I love my girl, I tell myself who will still love me the same way
As they say at the beginning it is the passion of love, and love is after; we get used to it, she
came to my place every day
And in bed: when we made love, when I ejaculated, my girlfriend was not happy because she
always wanted some, she had stopped sucking my ****, even when I gave her that
Everything has now changed, my girlfriend no longer answers me with respect, she no longer
calls me baby (but I do)
She had registered my name with a lovers' name, but not anymore, she even deleted my
number, so it's not registered.
Sometimes she came to my house very late at night because I needed to make love, she came,
but not anymore, she says she's tired, that it's late.
We used to make love even when she's tired not now
I wouldn't say I'm perfect:
I also don't behave well with her
Often she wanted to go home, and I didn't want to let her go

I took the key and hid it so it wouldn't fit , I had managed to spy on my girlfriend's whatsapp,
I didn't want her to talk with boys, or have boy friends.
When I had spied on his whatsapp in the hope of falling on a message, but nothing
There have been times when I say to my girlfriend come let's hang out together, she says no,
but then when I say, I'm coming to drop something off and go see a friend (very late) When I
arrive at her place ( bus station ), she tells me no, we have to go back ,.
On Christmas and New Years Day, my girlfriend was there with me, I wanted her to spend
time with me, she didn't want to stay for long, and I happened to lock the room so that she's
not leaving
Once she was with her big sisters, I transferred her calls to my number, and I saw an unknown
number called and I called back without knowing it was her sister, and then I tried to call. get
to know her; and my girlfriend was next to her sister had heard that, and knew directly that it
was me, and her sisters had asked the girl to check her whatsapp, they knew that I spied on
her whatsapp
My girlfriend was shocked to see that I was doing this to her, and her sisters advised her to
leave me, despite that she is still with me
She had decided not to follow her sisters, to stay with me, to change her password and to no
longer love me.
Often she threatens to leave me, but I usually beg,I don't want to let her go, I invested too
much in her, my time, my little gifts etc..
Right now things are going badly
My girlfriend doesn't love me anymore, to come to my house I always have to beg, and when
she comes she decides whether we're going to make love or not. She didn't allow me to touch
her like before, now if I even touch her on the cheek, she says stop, no
It's always me who asks her for sex, she doesn't
When we make love she tells me, I belong to you, you ask me when you want. But that's not
the reality right now.
I put my girlfriend on the pedestal, I treated her like a queen, she can ask me things 10 times, I
want you to give me water, even if it's nearby, put my phone next to it, etc. I've always been a
yes, but she tells me no easily
my girlfriend no longer respects me, I no longer have any value in her eyes, even when we
make love, she no longer likes sucking me, even eating her *****, she doesn't like,
Everything has become complicated, I love it.

But not her, if she doesn't love me anymore, why does she agree to spend time with me?
Even when I tell her she's the woman of my life, I want to marry her, she says no, she's not
going to marry me.
I am stubborn, dictator, jealous etc.
There were times when I wanted to know where my girlfriend lived, when I accompanied her
to a shop in her neighborhood, after the shop she told me she wanted her personal space, she
didn't want me to walk with her.
My girlfriend doesn't see me as a challenge anymore, I have to beg her for everything
She never begs me, it's always me who puts a lot of effort
It's like yesterday we went to eat at the restaurant, she paid, we wanted to take the train she
said no, let's take the bus, I told her ok, after checking it was not possible to take the bus , I
told her that, she is angry, she decided to take a taxi and went home when we should be going
home, I wanted to make love with her
my girlfriend never apologizes it's always me
Even when I try to fix things, she never wants ,even when you have to take pictures together
she never wants
You have to beg for everything
I'm tired, how to make her fall in love with me
it is the heart of a boy in love who wrote this
Please help me and give some solutions.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay let's dissect the first part of this:

We talked on the phone, it was me who called her and often wrote, I used to ask to meet her
often and she used to say she is busy.
I had stopped asking to see each other, once I saw her (After 3 months ) in a mall with a boy,
she didn't want to greet me, but I greeted herIt was after three months that I was able to meet
the girl,she demanded the place, she used to go and sit in a place alone and we had to meet in
this public place, I accepted. we met, we talked well, I offered to go for a walk.. I needed to
kiss her and I took her somewhere to kiss her. She did not want to, she wanted to go home, I
asked to take her home, she said no, we took the same bus, and got off at her stop, she didn't
want me to know where the house number was, I had only seen the entrance to the house and
the bus stop.
So I see that you have no experience with women or any self-esteem. I'd advice you to look up the Book of Pook and read it. Also you need to man up and start taking full control over your life. It's hard but liberating.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Assuming this is not a troll post, I was you at some point, maybe not to that extreme.

1. No enough experience with women
2. Doesn't have a lot going for you
3. You have self-esteem issues

Read books like, No More Mr. Nice Guy, Book of Pook, The Rational Male Series. Women don't like to be living in a prison, you have to be able to recognize that nobody likes to be in a leash. Also you have to have the mindset that if she leaves you can replace her, but you gotta do the job to achieve that. Muscles, Money and Game

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was you…. She’s horny, you and her both have insanely high testosterone and want to fvck… you’re the man for approaching her and should be proud of that.. take that confidence, learn here and keep going out and knowing that you can pull ass …

you slept with a hottie that’s 5 years younger than you, give yourself a huge pat on the back.., now you just need to go with the flow a little more, learn how to push and pull…

most importantly and I cannot stress this enough, do not get in a bad relationship.., I had scarcity mentality and everyone in my life was begging me not to marry my wife and they were dead right..… it’s a nightmare getting divorced from a trust fund wh0re…

I would keep fvcking her as long as possible, realize she is a rental and start looking around on your free time as well as read what theguys told you.

Serenity

Reaction score
I have windows 8.1 and need to upgrade my OS anyway. So if there's a virus I'll save the rest of you.
Wow, Windows 8.1, I skipped that OS. Anyways, there doesn't appear to be a virus in that file. Report from virustotal shows it's clean on 62 different virus scanners.
Screenshot_20230203_052045_Firefox.jpg
First time I've seen someone make their post mainly as a PDF file...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, if you want us to spend time to help you on this, please make your story SHORTER man, it's currently long as fvck.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP............ there is so much you need to learn, you know like NOTHING John Snow. Teaching you from ground zero would be a fulltime job, you need to put in the effort yourself.

What i would recommend is:

1. Forget this woman, you fvcked it up so hard, recovering from this would be a nightmare if even possible
2. Educate yourself...... read the books @Pedrito0906 recommended, subscribe to youtube channels..... Rollo Tomassi, Entreprenours in Cars etc.etc. and start watching videos (like watch hundreds of videos, not a couple) from guys like them.
3. Become a better man.... work on yourself (body, finances, social skills)

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree...nobody is going to read that wall of text
Well ..I did. And there so much going on it's crazy. OP shouldn't even know 90% of this shyte, because at the first sign of disloyalty he should walk away. By staying he allowed her to disrespect him even more.

-everyday. You dont wanna see her everyday. I am a broken record when it's about this. 3 times a week MAX, preferably less.

-password. If a woman offers you her password say NO. No need to try to control another human being in this. Especially when she inevitably starts talking to other men, she will disrespect you with factor 100. She knows you'll see the messages, but she doesn't care and respect you anymore anyway. When a woman offers you her password be a leader and say NO.

-alpawidow. She is Alpha widowed. Classic case. The other dude is "the one that got ayway" and her heart was never completely with you .

Stop calling her your GF. She's not your gf anymore . You gotta get out of this situation NOW or even better ,yesterday. Living in fear and being paranoid won't help your case.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well ..I did. And there so much going on it's crazy. OP shouldn't even know 90% of this shyte, because at the first sign of disloyalty he should walk away. By staying he allowed her to disrespect him even more.

-everyday. You dont wanna see her everyday. I am a broken record when it's about this. 3 times a week MAX, preferably less.

-password. If a woman offers you her password say NO. No need to try to control another human being in this. Especially when she inevitably starts talking to other men, she will disrespect you with factor 100. She knows you'll see the messages, but she doesn't care and respect you anymore anyway. When a woman offers you her password be a leader and say NO.

-alpawidow. She is Alpha widowed. Classic case. The other dude is "the one that got ayway" and her heart was never completely with you .

Stop calling her your GF. She's not your gf anymore . You gotta get out of this situation NOW or even better ,yesterday. Living in fear and being paranoid won't help your case.
Agree...

A woman who increasingly disrespects you is a woman who wants to force you to break up with her and when you refuse to do it she starts getting upset and starts to do more and more disrespectful stuff until she reaches a point where she can't think of anything else to do or has realize you are so in love with her that you will be a doormat forever and she then dumps you...but not until she has already been seeing and banging another guy to jump to.

Last edited: